Windows 10: Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face

Discus and support Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased a new HP laptop from Costco.ca today and it's a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1155G7 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz with Windows 11 Home OS. I wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devendra Vyawahare, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face

I have purchased a new HP laptop from Costco.ca today and it's a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1155G7 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz with Windows 11 Home OS. I wanted to setup the face recognition sign in option, but getting a warning that the camera is not compatible with windows hello face. I have tried all the options available on the net still have the same issue. I even called Costco technical support, but they don't know how to fix this issue. Any help to resolve this issue with be appreciated. One thing I noticed is that he facedriver folder is missing in the system32\WinBioPlugIns folder and the s

:)

Devendra Vyawahare, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 2, 2021
  3. "Windows Hello Face"

Not all cameras are Windows Hello-compatible. Here's another thread that discusses this and provides links to a couple lists of compatible cameras:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Does your PC manufacturer claim that the camera should work with Windows Hello?

Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] on Directly, Dec 2, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face

dalchina, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face

1. Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face - Similar Threads - Error find camera

2. Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face: I have purchased a new HP laptop from Costco.ca today and it's a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1155G7 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz with Windows 11 Home OS. I wanted to setup the face recognition sign in option, but getting a warning that the camera is not compatible with windows hello...
  3. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face: Im trying to setup my surface pro with windows hello face, but i get this message?any help would be greatly appreciatedwe couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face...
  4. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face: Im trying to setup my surface pro with windows hello face, but i get this message?any help would be greatly appreciatedwe couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face...
  5. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows Hello face" error

"We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows Hello face" error: Laptop is HP ENVY x360 convertible Windows specifications: Edition Windows 10 Home version 20H2 OS build 19042.685 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I checked for driver updates. Updated the windows. followed an article of yours by stopping and...
  6. We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face.

We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face.: Hi. I recently purchased HP ProBook 450 G7. I can log in through Windows Fingerprint but Windows Hello Face is not working. I have tried almost everything. Please can anyone help? Is this facility available for this laptop or not. If yes why this is happening. I also...
  7. We Couldn't Find a Camera Compatible with Windows Hello Face

We Couldn't Find a Camera Compatible with Windows Hello Face: I've seen several threads on this issue, which I'm now encountering on my new PC. Can someone help? I've spend the last hour or so trying the various recommendations to no avail. I'd just like to remove it altogether if this is no longer available. I'm on Windows 10 Pro...
  8. we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face

we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face: i have vostro 3580 and hello face is unavailable in my pc.it also doesn't show any driver update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-with-hello/e44f4871-f27d-45bf-86a2-83aae58a1f65
  9. We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: PLEASE HELP I am pulling my hair out. I have a Lenovo x230 Tablet running win10 pro. I have been looking for a fix for this error for 2 days. I have tried the gpedit, services.msc, reloaded win10 pro. Nothing has worked, Camera drivers are installed, biometiric drivers are...
  10. We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Windows Hello Not Working,We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face on my deviceSurface Laptop i5 I already tried this options : "Procedure 1 : 1 Open File Explorer, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver 2 Right-click on...