Windows 10: Error when booting before

Discus and support Error when booting before in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why I got this error? I'm in dual boot mode with windows 10 and ubuntu 16.04... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KabithaSubramaniyam, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Error when booting before

Error when booting before 52c09e38-58a3-4b60-89a8-e5e703a4955a?upload=true.jpg

Why I got this error?

I'm in dual boot mode with windows 10 and ubuntu 16.04

:)

KabithaSubramaniyam, Aug 7, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 7, 2018
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Aug 7, 2018
  4. martel101 Win User

Error when booting before

Unable to boot; 0xc000000f error on start

@axe0 - No, there was no file mentioned, although the error code remained the same. After I used the bootsec.exe /nt60 command the File: boot/bcd line appeared, which can be seen in the photos.
    @zbook - I'll try what you have suggested and post the results. As for the assigned drive letters, no I don't know why they already have assigned letters. As far as I can recall, those were in fact the drive letters they were assigned when the computer was working, but I didn't reassign them during the troubleshooting process. The steps I had already taken are listed in the original post. I had tried to rebuild the BCD previously, but with the same results (i.e. didn't have access, system not found etc.)

martel101, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Error when booting before

1. Error when booting before - Similar Threads - Error booting before

2. Config error when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Config error when booting: Hello! My computer is having a config error when booting and I’ve tried everything and watched every video, so would a complete wipe of the drive and everything fix the issue? And if so how can I do that if I can’t get to the windows because I keep getting the boot...
  3. Config error when booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Config error when booting: Hello! My computer is having a config error when booting and I’ve tried everything and watched every video, so would a complete wipe of the drive and everything fix the issue? And if so how can I do that if I can’t get to the windows because I keep getting the boot...
  4. Boot error when booting from USB - 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot error when booting from USB - 0xc000000f: Hello all,I have a boot issue on my laptop.When trying to boot from a USB, which I have created on the MS site https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10, then I receive the following error message"Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change...
  5. Error message when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when booting: I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. I am now getting the following error at boot every time. I downloaded Microsoft Teams and attempted to reinstall it and got the same error message. I also did a sfc /scannow and it found no integrity violations. Can I fix...
  6. Error message when booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when booting: I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. I am now getting the following error at boot every time. I downloaded Microsoft Teams and attempted to reinstall it and got the same error message. I also did a sfc /scannow and it found no integrity violations. Can I fix...
  7. BSoD before every boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD before every boot: Every time I boot my computer, I get a blue screen. Afterwards, I can use the computer normally. But it still adds waiting time and makes me worry for the health of my computer, so I'm coming here to ask for help. Here are the minidumps, system info, and speccy file:...
  8. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION error BEFORE booting up, freeze following.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION error BEFORE booting up, freeze following.: Hey! My younger brother's pc just randomly stopped working. We tried to figure out how to fix the problem, but all we got was tips like "Update/ reinstall drivers", "Fix conflicting files", "Open Cmd and type in [command I forgot]" and other unhelpful "fixes" like that....
  9. Windows popup before boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows popup before boot: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  10. GSOD at boot, before boot menu was shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GSOD at boot, before boot menu was shown: My first ever GSOD at boot yesterday morning, would be interesting to know what caused it. See attached DM Log Collector file. Thanks in advance, 88217