Windows 10: Error when trying to open an image file in windows 10.

Discus and support Error when trying to open an image file in windows 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, so all of the sudden whenever I try to open an image file i get the following error message: C:\Users"my username"\Desktop"file's name" File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Infer, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Infer Win User

Error when trying to open an image file in windows 10.

Hello, so all of the sudden whenever I try to open an image file i get the following error message:

C:\Users"my username"\Desktop"file's name"
    File system error (-2147219196) .

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    Regards.

:)

Infer, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2018
  3. meloneum Win User
    How to open .avi files in Sony Vegas Pro 10?

I've got 64-bit Sony Vegas Pro 10 (all updates from Sony installed) running on Windows 7 64. I'm using VLC and WMP is disabled from Control Panel. I have error in Vegas when trying to open .avi with it. I was trying to open it with WMP enabled and using the instrucions from and - any of them works. Any suggestions?

meloneum, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Error when trying to open an image file in windows 10.

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Error when trying to open an image file in windows 10.

1. Error when trying to open an image file in windows 10. - Similar Threads - Error trying open

2. Error when i try to open an mp3 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when i try to open an mp3 file: So i tried to open an .mp3 file but it gives me this error "File system error -2147219196. ", i even tried to enable Windows License Manager then restart, still doesn't work, please help!!!...
  3. Error when i try to open an mp3 file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error when i try to open an mp3 file: So i tried to open an .mp3 file but it gives me this error "File system error -2147219196. ", i even tried to enable Windows License Manager then restart, still doesn't work, please help!!!...
  4. Error when i try to open an mp3 file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error when trying to open HEIC files, HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error when trying to open HEIC files, HELP!: [ATTACH] I have a lot of pictures to go through, and a lot of them are HEIC files. Windows 'Photos' app was having a terrible time dealing with them, so I tried a few other photo management programs. I decided to stick with XnView, and uninstalled the other two I tried....
  6. Error when opening images

Error when opening images: I get file system error -805305975 when opening different types of images JPG, PNG etc. Please any help is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-opening-images/01c7da70-445d-4f65-ac88-0c5058b36b8e
  7. error message when try to open zipped file

error message when try to open zipped file: How do I open a zipped file -I have a password to enter not sure how/where? please advise... when I try to open the zipped file -- why do I get error message below. windows cannot complete the extraction , the destination file could not be created-error how do I...
  8. Error when trying to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to open: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  9. Error when trying to open an image file in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error when trying to open an image file in Windows 10.: Hello, so all of the sudden whenever I try to open an image file i get the following error message: C:\Users\[my username]\Desktop\[file's name] File system error (-2147219196). This error only seems to happen when I'm trying to open the image with the default windows 10...
  10. "File System Error" on opening Image files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "File System Error" on opening Image files: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I encounter a problem recently that when I open any image file, Photos app opens and closes with a flash and showing this error on all kind of pictures. [ATTACH] One change I have observed it that a new app auto installed...