Windows 10: Error when updating app in Store

Discus and support Error when updating app in Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, After you install the latest updates to the build 14393.969, updating store, I notice appears below. The application opens normally, I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alpha45, Mar 22, 2017.

1. alpha45 Win User

Error when updating app in Store

Hello,

After you install the latest updates to the build 14393.969, updating store, I notice appears below.

The application opens normally, I run the various checks found here, I run troubleshooting Windows app store solving problems, but without solving.
    than you

Error when updating app in Store [​IMG]

Error when updating app in Store [​IMG]

Thanks for any help

:)

alpha45, Mar 22, 2017

2. Error 0x80240013 in Windows Store when updating and installing some apps

For me, I waited about three weeks before the problem went away on its own.

Sourav Kumar RoyChowdhury, Mar 22, 2017
  3. Error 0x80240013 in Windows Store when updating and installing some apps

The best advice I can give to you is to wait. Something similar happened to me. I was unable to update or install selected apps on my Windows 10 installation. I was contemplating on a fresh install of Windows 10. Though I have done a fresh install this December.
    So I decided to wait a couple of days. And low and behold, one fine morning when I opened Windows Store, everything had gone back to normal without me doing anything.

Though I should mention that I had tried every fix available on Microsoft forums, with one exception. There was one fix that needed me to mess with registry stuff. And I decided to forgo that and give the OS couple of days.

As long as your Windows 10 Updates are working, everything should go back to normal in a couple of days.

Sourav Kumar RoyChowdhury, Mar 22, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

There is a new update just issued, taking the build up to 14393.970. It specifically fixes Store App update issues. It's only available to download from the Microsoft Update Catalog, it's not being sent out in Windows Update.
    Cumulative Update KB4016635 for Windows 10 v1607 Build 14393.970

Thema:

1. Error when updating app in Store - Similar Threads - Error updating app

2. window update and app store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window update and app store error: why window update is not working {window 8} app store does not open as it shows try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-and-app-store-error/3ff532ed-8de4-4cc2-821b-09dc8ddd4a8f
  3. window update and app store error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window update and app store error: why window update is not working {window 8} app store does not open as it shows try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-and-app-store-error/3ff532ed-8de4-4cc2-821b-09dc8ddd4a8f
  4. Error 0x80073CFE when updating or installing apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80073CFE when updating or installing apps in the Microsoft Store: I've been encountering this issue for months now. Whenever I try to install a new update or application from the Microsoft Store, it says Error and lists this code. I'm not sure how to fix this as I've tried every solution I could find. I've tried: - wsreset.exe -...
  5. Error 0x80073CFE when updating or installing apps in the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80073CFE when updating or installing apps in the Microsoft Store: I've been encountering this issue for months now. Whenever I try to install a new update or application from the Microsoft Store, it says Error and lists this code. I'm not sure how to fix this as I've tried every solution I could find. I've tried: - wsreset.exe -...
  6. Update Store Apps when Store is disabled

Update Store Apps when Store is disabled: Hi all, I’m confused because of the behavior of the MS Store. In the description of the Group Policy Setting "Turn off the Store applications" is written "Access to the Store is required for installing app updates". But Windows seems to ignore this setting because updates...
  7. Errors when updating apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Errors when updating apps: I have been trying to run updates of some apps from the Microsoft store on my desktop PC and all updates fail. The error code received 0x80073CF6 not sure that helps much. I tried searching but not finding any answers. My desktop PC is running Windows 10 Home 1903. Some of...
  8. Error when launch Microsoft Store's App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error when launch Microsoft Store's App: Hello guys I want test Amazon Alexa in Windows 10 PRO but I get this error: https://puu.sh/EAMDp.png I can open other apps like Netflix.. submitted by /u/VickyHS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drnlfb/error_when_launch_microsoft_stores_app/
  9. Error 0x80248014 when installing or updating apps - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80248014 when installing or updating apps - Microsoft Store: Hello. Windows Store don't work anymore. Nomatter if I try to install a new app, or update one I already has, it breaks off download and give me this error 0x80248014 or sometime 0x80070002. I have searched on google about this, but most answers are about Windows Update, and...
  10. Error when I sign into app store

Error when I sign into app store: I am trying to get new wallpaper and I choose what I want and it tells me to log in. I enter my email and password and get this message "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later" This has been going on all morning....