Windows 10: Error when updating to anniversary edition

Discus and support Error when updating to anniversary edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop just popped up with the update for w10 home edition to the new anniversary edition. I ran the update and after all was said and done (no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by keithet, Sep 13, 2016.

1. keithet Win User

Error when updating to anniversary edition

My laptop just popped up with the update for w10 home edition to the new anniversary edition. I ran the update and after all was said and done (no obvious errors or messages) I got the message that an error occurred and the error code was 0x80010108.... I tried again a couple of times with the immediate result produced the same error message. Any help you folks can give would be greatly appreciated. My desktop is running W10 Professional and I have been waiting for the anniversary edition for it to pop up. Now I'm not so sure I want it now as much as I did before the error on the laptop! Any help would be appreciated.

Keith

:)

keithet, Sep 13, 2016
  2. J W Stuart, Sep 13, 2016
  3. J W Stuart, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Error when updating to anniversary edition

1. Error when updating to anniversary edition - Similar Threads - Error updating anniversary

2. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition: I redeemed a game code in the microsoft store (the standard sea of thieves) but there are 2 "versions" of the game. One is the standard edition and the other is the anniversary edition, i own the simple one but not the other one. Do i get to play sea of thieves without any...
  3. Error code 0x80070070 when trying to update to Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error code 0x80070070 when trying to update to Anniversary edition: I am trying to update to Anniversary edition of Windows 10 on 32GB ASUS Tablet. The update to 1511 went just fine. Now I am getting error when trying to upgrade to 1607 using Windows10Upgrade.28084. It checks compatibility and CPU, Memory and disc capacity all show good. Then...
  4. Where is the Anniversary Edition

Where is the Anniversary Edition: My desktop PC just updated but it shows Version 1511, OS Build 10586.545 – Where is the Anniversary update (I believe it's Version: 1607)? 59567
  5. When can I expect to receive the anniversary edition?

When can I expect to receive the anniversary edition?: I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, fresh installed August 8, 2015. When can I expect to receive the 1607 anniversary update that began rolling out a month ago? I know it can be manually downloaded, but that's not what I want. Thanks in advance *Smile Cheers René 62594
  6. Difference between Feature Update 1607 and Anniversary Edition

Difference between Feature Update 1607 and Anniversary Edition: What's the difference between Windows 10 Feature Update 1607 and the Anniversary edition? My computer just finished updating (took best part of an hour) and I was told that Feature Update 1607 had been installed. I was then asked if I wanted to install the Anniversary...
  7. Turn off Cortana Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Cortana Anniversary edition: Just upgraded to Anniversary version. Ho do I turn off Cortana in my Anniversary Edition ? Tks 64362
  8. Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I have tried the registry edit I found on other pages but I havent seemed to get it disabled. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to get error reporting disabled? thanks 59157
  9. Anniversary update - ERROR 0xc190012f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary update - ERROR 0xc190012f: Trying to update to the Anniversary Win 10 and after about an hour of "thinking" it said that it couldn't finish because of Error 0xc190012f. Currently the PC is running Win 10 with no outstanding updates, as far as I know. Anyone else get this error or have a suggestion...
  10. From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?: I would like to have everyone's feedback here. Currently, I am running Win10 1607 (AU) and would like to soon upgrade to the Win10 Creative Edition. Should I perform a Clean install from the 1607 to the Creative Edition or just do an upgrade through the Windows Update?...