Windows 10: Error while installing windows 10

Discus and support Error while installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded the MediaCreationToolx64.exe to upgrade to windows 10 but it failed at 83%. An blue error screen appeared with *Sad. I wasn't even able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maxdave44, Aug 7, 2015.

1. maxdave44 Win User

Error while installing windows 10

I downloaded the MediaCreationToolx64.exe to upgrade to windows 10 but it failed at 83%. An blue error screen appeared with *Sad. I wasn't even able to read the error because my laptop shut down.

So i tried upgrading to windows 10 again but now it requires me to give a product key. I tried to put my windows 7 product key but it does not work.

:)

maxdave44, Aug 7, 2015

2. Error while installing Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to any third party hardware or software conflicts that might corrupted any system files.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

1) Create an installation media for Windows 7.

Refer to the below link:

Software Download

2) Boot from that Windows 7 bootable media and press Shift+F10 when Windows 7 setup WinPE shell starts.

3) In the command prompt type:

x:\>chkdsk /f /v /r /b /offlinescanandfix c:

Note: Make sure c: is your boot drive with your Operating System by running.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 7, 2015
  3. rajesh02 Win User
    Error while installing Windows 10 : WindowsUpdate_800706F7

Dear Friends,

Do you have any solution for following error while installing Windows 10 :

WindowsUpdate_800706F7

Looking forward.

Thanks

rajesh02, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Error while installing windows 10

You'll need to go back to Windows 7 and upgrade from there, I recommend removing any Antivirus products before you start the upgrade.

SGT Oddball, Aug 7, 2015
  5. derek10 Win User
    Are you booting from the installation media or installing it from Win 7?

derek10, Aug 7, 2015
  6. maxdave44 Win User
    Im installing it from windows 7.
    I found a working product key but while it was installing it stopped again at 76% while it was configuring settings.
    It said CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

maxdave44, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Error while installing windows 10

1. Error while installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error while installing

2. Error 0x80300024 while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80300024 while installing windows 10: Hi guys. I'm trying to install windows 10 on my laptop which has 2 hard drives, one SSD with 256G space and one is HDD with 1TB space, But I'm facing error 0x80300024 while installing it. I tried to install while laptop was on both UEFI and Legacy mode, but it still doesn't...
  3. Error 0x80300024 while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80300024 while installing windows 10: Hi guys. I'm trying to install windows 10 on my laptop which has 2 hard drives, one SSD with 256G space and one is HDD with 1TB space, But I'm facing error 0x80300024 while installing it. I tried to install while laptop was on both UEFI and Legacy mode, but it still doesn't...
  4. Error 0x80300024 while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Errors while installing windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while installing windows: Can anyone help me. My pc is restarting while installing windows.when I got into add a pin or add microsoft account or around this time while installing windows my pc restarts...
  6. Errors while installing windows

Errors while installing windows: Can anyone help me. My pc is restarting while installing windows.when I got into add a pin or add microsoft account or around this time while installing windows my pc restarts...
  7. Error While installing dll in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error While installing dll in windows 10: [ATTACH] How Can I fix this problem? https://preview.redd.it/qt6xwm2qp6p41.png?width=399&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9db2db687286ca9f55f2190028bf2a754e4e6cd submitted by /u/PaletteWebdesign [link] [comments]...
  8. Error while not installing Windows 10

Error while not installing Windows 10: Hi Unfortunately, I failed to install Windows 10[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-not-installing-windows-10/19c0dceb-2ee5-4776-bb45-24cefbb070e1
  9. Error while clean installing Windows 10

Error while clean installing Windows 10: Hello, Few days back, i suddenly decided to dual boot linux(Ubuntu) with windows 10. I followed an article to do so. As it guided, i allocated disk space to various things. This was a normal and important step as you know. And as i expected, it failed with some error code....
  10. error while installing Windows

error while installing Windows: I cannot install Windows because I receive an error code0x8007025D and a message Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007025D. I tried to install both Windows 7 and...