Windows 10: Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver

Discus and support Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to install this driver since I reinstalled Windows 10 Home because an error. The driver is ASUS Smart Gesture. [ATTACH] The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Reklian, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Reklian Win User

Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver

I've been trying to install this driver since I reinstalled Windows 10 Home because an error.

The driver is ASUS Smart Gesture.

Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver 4f26a9be-dc74-431d-8ae5-9fb21c4dd890?upload=true.png

The driver is for the Touch Pad on ASUS Laptops.

I've tried with different versions of it, Can anyone please help me?

:)

Reklian, Jul 4, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Asus Smart Gesture and Asus Touchpad Driver *Wrong Driver Issue*

I did all the methods and the troubleshoot but still I cannot install this Asus Smart Gesture so I'll just try to contact ASUS online. Thanks for helping me.

GamerChancer, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver

Driver install error

It is just a suggestion to try.

Bill_Bright, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver

1. Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver - Similar Threads - Error while trying

2. Running into an error while trying to install Wi-Fi driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into an error while trying to install Wi-Fi driver: I’m having a problem with PC unable to connect to any wireless networks. The Wi-Fi tab on the network page is completely disabled. Looked into my device manager and sees that my PC lacked any Wi-Fi driver, however, every time I try to install the latest driver it hits me with...
  3. Running into an error while trying to install Wi-Fi driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into an error while trying to install Wi-Fi driver: I’m having a problem with PC unable to connect to any wireless networks. The Wi-Fi tab on the network page is completely disabled. Looked into my device manager and sees that my PC lacked any Wi-Fi driver, however, every time I try to install the latest driver it hits me with...
  4. Running into an error while trying to install Wi-Fi driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 0x80240023 error while trying to install language features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80240023 error while trying to install language features: I upgraded to Windows 11 22H2 build 22621.1 Release Preview Channel and apparently:It broke the Japanese IME, which means i can no longer use anything except Direct input/AlphanumericAnd whenever I try to reinstall the basic typing feature, it threw an error:Already tried...
  6. Error when trying to install printer driver

Error when trying to install printer driver: Hi, really need some help please. Bought a printer Canon Pixma MG2160 and tried to connect to my laptop. Plugged in the USB cable and downloaded the latest driver from the official Canon website. The MP and XPS drivers have both downloaded, but when i try to follow the...
  7. pnputil.exe driver install ASUS

pnputil.exe driver install ASUS: I had a problem with installing drivers on PC. Somewhere I read, that there problem with this. On HP cant install drivers if you have Win 10 pro. I find some another people who have same issue. Especially ASUS PC/NTB owners. PC: ASUS Zenabook 14UM431 OS: Win 10 pro DRIVERS:...
  8. Error 1603 while trying to install Mouse & Keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1603 while trying to install Mouse & Keyboard: Hi, I am getting error 1603 while installing the latest version of Mouse & Keyboard Center 64 bits ver. 12.181. Can someone help me? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Note I run Win10 Pro. Thanks,...
  9. "Input not supported" error while trying to install W10

in Windows 10 Support
    "Input not supported" error while trying to install W10: I am trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Home on a refurbished Dell OptiPlex 790 system. I am using a 1 Tb Western Digital HD on which I did a complete format before attempting to install from a purchased factory OEM CD. To this point, I can't get far enough into the...
  10. Error while trying to install 1607 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while trying to install 1607 update: When I try to install update 1607, I receive this: error 0x8024201c Any ideas? 73419

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus 2021 Pnputil failed to install the driver

2. nu vot