Windows 10: error "Windows not up to date" but it is

Discus and support error "Windows not up to date" but it is in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; trying to install W10 from 8.1 on a Lenovo Y410P. Windows troubleshooter says my windows isn't up to date, says it is 6.3, which I believe is 8.1. I;ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by damonroad, Aug 14, 2015.

1. damonroad Win User

error "Windows not up to date" but it is

trying to install W10 from 8.1 on a Lenovo Y410P. Windows troubleshooter says my windows isn't up to date, says it is 6.3, which I believe is 8.1. I;ve installed all updates, including optional ones. Why does msft think that my windows is not up to date. Thanks for your help.

:)

damonroad, Aug 14, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 14, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Aug 14, 2015
  4. error "Windows not up to date" but it is

Probably you should just ignore that and download the file from Microsoft and install without any issues.

Shadow Delta, Aug 15, 2015
  5. damonroad Win User
    the problem, if there is one, is that I can't find a link on the msft site to the W10 download

damonroad, Aug 15, 2015
  6. Windows 10
    Get the download tool and then download Windows 10 and then Update it. *Smile

Shadow Delta, Aug 15, 2015
  7. damonroad Win User
    Thanks. That did it. I thought that I had to go through the "get windows 10" app. For those others in my position the link is: Windows 10. The install was slow but without apparent problems. Now we'll see. Thanks again.

damonroad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

error "Windows not up to date" but it is

1. error "Windows not up to date" but it is - Similar Threads - error date

2. Your iCloud account settings are out of date error in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Your iCloud account settings are out of date error in Windows: [IMG]In this article, we will show you how to fix the Your iCloud account settings are out of date error in Windows. This error occurs while signing in to the iCloud Mail on Outlook. In addition to Outlook, you may also encounter this error on other Apple apps installed on...
  3. after the latest update dated 6 oct 2023 , explore,exe showing error of class not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after the latest update dated 6 oct 2023 , explore,exe showing error of class not...: after the latest update dated 6 oct 2023 , explore,exe showing error of class not registered and tool bar is not working , start menu is not working so settings is not opening...
  4. after the latest update dated 6 oct 2023 , explore,exe showing error of class not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after the latest update dated 6 oct 2023 , explore,exe showing error of class not...: after the latest update dated 6 oct 2023 , explore,exe showing error of class not registered and tool bar is not working , start menu is not working so settings is not opening...
  5. after the latest update dated 6 oct 2023 , explore,exe showing error of class not...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...: Hello im getting this error after i updated to Windows 11 pro insider Preview 23545 and i dont know if its bcs of the insider program i tried update my clock but that didnt do anything i would like to pin my log but i dont know how...
  7. Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...

Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...: Hello im getting this error after i updated to Windows 11 pro insider Preview 23545 and i dont know if its bcs of the insider program i tried update my clock but that didnt do anything i would like to pin my log but i dont know how...
  8. [WIN 11] File Explorer "Sort by Date Modified" Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [WIN 11] File Explorer "Sort by Date Modified" Error: It doesn't happen for every folder, just certain ones, but I've noticed that File Explorer's sort-by-date-modified is working incorrectly, or there's a hidden sorting that also sorts the files by type as well, even though I don't have it chosen. I have 4 screenshots of...
  9. [WIN 11] File Explorer "Sort by Date Modified" Error

[WIN 11] File Explorer "Sort by Date Modified" Error: It doesn't happen for every folder, just certain ones, but I've noticed that File Explorer's sort-by-date-modified is working incorrectly, or there's a hidden sorting that also sorts the files by type as well, even though I don't have it chosen. I have 4 screenshots of...
  10. How can I amend my date of birth if changed in error?

How can I amend my date of birth if changed in error?: HiCustomer Services have asked me to contact Family Safety to escalate my issue this was the link that I was given.I have spent hours now trying to amend a very small error. I was trying to set up an Microsoft account on my sons new laptop for school as it had been set up on...