Windows 10: Error with monitor on Windows 10

Discus and support Error with monitor on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good night everyone. First of all, I'm sorry about my bad english, but I need some help. A friend tried to install new windows 10 and had some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathSun, Jul 29, 2015.

1. NathSun Win User

Error with monitor on Windows 10

Good night everyone.

First of all, I'm sorry about my bad english, but I need some help. A friend tried to install new windows 10 and had some troubles with his monitor. It didn't detected it from the start. He was conected by HDMI and tried to conected it on VGA . It worked for a minute. Then it gave us another error and again it wasn't being detected. The monitor don't works from the moment you get on the computer so we can't even acess to BIOS or something else.
    We even tried to conect the pc on another monitor but is the same.

I've seen a lot of people having troubles with 2 monitors, but we only use 1.

Does anyone knows something about this? We think it may be an error on the monitor's resolution. But we can't try to change it.

Thank you everyone

:)

NathSun, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Viewsonic VA712b monitor.

No errors, monitor wasn't detected, no manufacturer updates. Before Windows 10 upgrade both monitors worked fine. After upgrade to Windows 10, too many programs and equipment no longer worked. Rolled back to Windows 8.1 reluctantly. Everything else
    but my 2nd monitor is now working. What happened that my monitor is not recognized?

Rod Andrew, Jul 29, 2015
  3. How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit CError with monitor on Windows 10 :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit CError with monitor on Windows 10 :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Error with monitor on Windows 10

1. Error with monitor on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error monitor

2. How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...: Last night my computer and stable diffusion were working fine. I’m not sure what went wrong, but today I get this error “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor disabled”. This comes up in the windows system cmd every time I try to open Stable Diffusion....
  3. How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...: Last night my computer and stable diffusion were working fine. I’m not sure what went wrong, but today I get this error “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor disabled”. This comes up in the windows system cmd every time I try to open Stable Diffusion....
  4. 0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll

0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll: I cannot open GeometryDash.exe because I get a 0xc000007b error. It has always worked on my laptop Windows 11 64bit however starting yesterday it no longer opens. I tried various different approaches to try and get this fixed .NET framework reinstallation, directX repair,...
  5. 0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll: I cannot open GeometryDash.exe because I get a 0xc000007b error. It has always worked on my laptop Windows 11 64bit however starting yesterday it no longer opens. I tried various different approaches to try and get this fixed .NET framework reinstallation, directX repair,...
  6. 0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008

PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008: Hi!I'm working from home sometimes and have my work computer connected to the same two monitors I use for my private PC. I also use a USB switch to swap the keyboard, mouse and headset between the two PCs ATEN US224.When I put my private PC in idle or in power saver mode, and...
  8. PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008: Hi!I'm working from home sometimes and have my work computer connected to the same two monitors I use for my private PC. I also use a USB switch to swap the keyboard, mouse and headset between the two PCs ATEN US224.When I put my private PC in idle or in power saver mode, and...
  9. PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Monitor error: signal frequency is out of range please change signal timing

Monitor error: signal frequency is out of range please change signal timing: When I plug my HP Stream laptop running Windows 11 into my iiyama monitor I get the following message on the monitor:ATTENTIONSIGNAL FREQUENCY IS OUT OF RANGEH: 67.5KHz V:60.0HzPLEASE CHANGE SIGNAL TIMINGI use this same monitor with one other windows laptop and one macbook...