Windows 10: Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates

Discus and support Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an error after updates with finding wi-fi network. But it is not usual, It is also a little bit freezing my pc, pc can't reboot properly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olga Umanets, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates

Hi, I have an error after updates with finding wi-fi network. But it is not usual, It is also a little bit freezing my pc, pc can't reboot properly, internet sign showing that I don't have an internet connection while I've connected ti internet with cable and internet works with cable.I had previously Win10 I had this problem. After I've installed Win11 from zero, on installation stage it found wi-fi network without any problem. But after I've installed windows and tryed to apply latest windows updates - wi-fi again disappears.On motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI I have Asus AX58BT Wi-Fi card. I

:)

Olga Umanets, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates

1. Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates - Similar Threads - Error latest updates

2. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.: July 9th, my computer was working fine. I had just been on my class discussion board and was logging off getting ready to go to work. It came up with a Windows update. And I clicked restart. I waited for the computer to come back up. I shut it down and went to work. Came back...
  3. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after latest Windows update.: July 9th, my computer was working fine. I had just been on my class discussion board and was logging off getting ready to go to work. It came up with a Windows update. And I clicked restart. I waited for the computer to come back up. I shut it down and went to work. Came back...
  4. Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with Wi-Fi after latest updates: Hi, I have an error after updates with finding wi-fi network. But it is not usual, It is also a little bit freezing my pc, pc can't reboot properly, internet sign showing that I don't have an internet connection while I've connected ti internet with cable and internet works...
  5. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update: Hi,As stated on the title, after I've installed the latest windows update November, it will not detect my ethernet or wi-fi. I'd try troubleshooting, and it found issues on the network adapter driver, the thing is, i already checked and updated all my drivers to the latest...
  6. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update: Hi,As stated on the title, after I've installed the latest windows update November, it will not detect my ethernet or wi-fi. I'd try troubleshooting, and it found issues on the network adapter driver, the thing is, i already checked and updated all my drivers to the latest...
  7. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. After the update, the Wi-Fi disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the update, the Wi-Fi disappeared: Hello! After your system update, driver updates automatically loaded onto my computer's chipset. Now I have a lost Wi-Fi network. It is treated only by a rollback of the system. I noticed a driver bug even more than six months ago, and so I manually disconnected updates from...
  9. Latest update broke Wi-fi!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update broke Wi-fi!: At first I thought wi-fi was down but then noticed all the other devices are up. I booted off the backup drive that hasn't had that update applied to it yet and ruined. The good copy is on 1803. I am not sure what it is on the broken since I cannot post from there, since...
  10. Latest update broke Wi-fi!

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update broke Wi-fi!: At first I thought wi-fi was down but then noticed all the other devices are up. I booted off the backup drive that hasn't had that update applied to it yet and ruined. The good copy is on 1803. I am not sure what it is on the broken since I cannot post from there, since...