Windows 10: errorcode 0x800705b4

Discus and support errorcode 0x800705b4 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to install the following update: [img] When I get the following error and errorcode: [img] Any ideas what this is happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by csenger41, Feb 16, 2015.

1. csenger41 Win User

errorcode 0x800705b4

I am trying to install the following update:

errorcode 0x800705b4 [​IMG]

When I get the following error and errorcode:

Any ideas what this is happening? Restarting is not helping.

:)

csenger41, Feb 16, 2015

2. Apps Not downloading

ErrorCode: 0x800705B4

Starting Download........ Acquiring License............ Try that again. See details..........

This is what I see. I just dont understand why the error is appearing or the apps not downloading. tried different methods of resetting the windows store., but of no use. talked to an expert from microsoft, but he didnt know about the error. Please help
    me in this context.

Bhuvana Teja, Feb 16, 2015
  3. Need HELP on Update Errorcode 80180011!

Please I need help on the errorcode 80180011, can't find the errorcode in the FAQ!

Karl WalterProbus, Feb 16, 2015
  4. sgiitk Win User

errorcode 0x800705b4

I installed WIndows 10 Pro last week, upgrading Win 7 Pro. Installation and update went smoothly. Now I am getting error 0x800705b4 whenever I try to update, which is not working. I am trying to run WindowsUpdateDiagnostic which seems to be taking ages.

sgiitk, Dec 23, 2015
  5. Seems like a BITS and windows update problem.Please run Background Intelligence transfer Service And the windows update troubleshooter from Control Panel>Troubleshooting and reply back with the results

Sumit Dhiman, Dec 23, 2015
  6. csenger41 Win User
    My problem was resolved by completely reinstalling Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

csenger41, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

errorcode 0x800705b4

1. errorcode 0x800705b4 - Similar Threads - errorcode 0x800705b4

2. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: I asked for help and the person said i should reinstall my graphics card driver with DDU. i started out with updating my drivers to the most recent ones, but since this didn't work i decided to do another DDU and got drivers from windows update. i thought that my NVIDIA...
  3. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: I asked for help and the person said i should reinstall my graphics card driver with DDU. i started out with updating my drivers to the most recent ones, but since this didn't work i decided to do another DDU and got drivers from windows update. i thought that my NVIDIA...
  4. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: i have searched for souloutions for a long time now but the error has always persisted. i Know that the minidump files can help someone decode this so im have uploaded them to my Google Disc.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sot1eONV_s6MhLuESQ7me8bmraT9OPEs/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: i have searched for souloutions for a long time now but the error has always persisted. i Know that the minidump files can help someone decode this so im have uploaded them to my Google Disc.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sot1eONV_s6MhLuESQ7me8bmraT9OPEs/view?usp=drive_link...
  6. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  7. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  8. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

9. Can't reinstall Windows 10 - ErrorCode 0xc0000017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Windows 10 - ErrorCode 0xc0000017: Hello everyone,for the last 2 weeks, i try to reinstall Windows 10 x86 on my Acer Aspire Switch 10E. I downloaded a clean Windows 10 Iso with the help of the Media Creation Tool, created a bootable USB and plugged it into my Device. But everytime i try to boot to the USB, i...
  10. How to deselect one certain update (gives errorcode 0x800705b4)?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to deselect one certain update (gives errorcode 0x800705b4)?: How can I deselect one certain update? It always fails to install is just annoying. It is a sound driver, but sound is already working perfectly, I don't even understand why is it there. To be accurate, it is the following update: [img] And it gives the following...
Tags: