Windows 10: Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup

Discus and support Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have several errors related to Homegroup. Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category Error 07/16/2017 1:02:32 PM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by riqrat, Jul 15, 2017.

1. riqrat Win User

Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup

I have several errors related to Homegroup.

Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category
    Error 07/16/2017 1:02:32 PM Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session "Session ""HomeGroupLog"" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035"
    Error 07/16/2017 1:02:32 PM Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session "Session ""P2PLog"" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035"
    Error 07/16/2017 1:02:32 PM Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session "Session ""IDListenLog"" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035"
    Error 07/16/2017 1:02:32 PM Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session "Session ""NegoLog"" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035"
    Error 07/16/2017 1:02:32 PM Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session "Session ""Pku2uLog"" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035"

But I don't have a HomeGroup.

Why am I getting these errors?

TIA

:)

riqrat, Jul 15, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jul 15, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup :)

musum, Jul 15, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Hey riqrat,
    You not using HomeGroup and the trace sessions are set up by default. You can just ignore them or if they bother you and If I remember correctly you can stop those by going into Services, look for the HomeGroup Listener and HomeGroup Provider. For each one right click > properties, click stop if it's running and set the Startup Type to disabled.

Eagle51, Jul 15, 2017
  5. riqrat Win User
    Hey Eagle51,

It's not that they bother me. It's just that they show up as "Errors" in red and since my system has been wonky since the last update (arrrrh MS!!!) I'm still trying to get it back to its old former normal behavior. You might have noticed I have several things going at once here due to this issue.

So if I understand your reply correctly, some errors are just something we should or can ignore?

Just to make the list look a little less "error" cluttered, I'll go into services and shut this HomeGroup silliness down. :-b

Thx!

riqrat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Errors "failed to start" but no Homegroup - Similar Threads - Errors failed start

2. Windows failed to start error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed to start error: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  3. Windows failed to start error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows failed to start error: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  4. Windows failed to start error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error Windows failed to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Windows failed to start: I just woke up in the morning. Started my pc and I got "Windows failed to start". Then I did automatic repair and didn't work. Tried lodes of different method, I even tried reinstalling windows from a USB drive but it said it was unable to create boot or go to the next step....
  6. Error Windows failed to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Windows failed to start: I just woke up in the morning. Started my pc and I got "Windows failed to start". Then I did automatic repair and didn't work. Tried lodes of different method, I even tried reinstalling windows from a USB drive but it said it was unable to create boot or go to the next step....
  7. Error Windows failed to start

8. error: failed Sandbox failed to start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error: failed Sandbox failed to start: I am trying windows sandbox for the first time and keep getting this error message "Windows sandbox failed to start Error 0x80041002" I tried googling it but nothing helpful came up Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated submitted by /u/lolster123456 [link]...
  9. how to start homegroup wizard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to start homegroup wizard: start wizard to create homegroup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-homegroup-wizard/8c063798-d18a-4e5b-8d47-2643c47c3c30"
  10. Application fails to start errors

Application fails to start errors: After update in Windows 10 (7/2/2018), multiple application start failures: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application." Any fixes?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wat is de negolog