Windows 10: Errors gpsvc failed sign in, UUID not supported

Discus and support Errors gpsvc failed sign in, UUID not supported in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Tried logging in and after attempted ended up with a black screen. Rig is a Toshiba satellite L75, Win 10 upgraded from 8.1, 500 GB, 4GB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JDee, Sep 15, 2017.

1. JDee Win User

Errors gpsvc failed sign in, UUID not supported

Hello, Tried logging in and after attempted ended up with a black screen. Rig is a Toshiba satellite L75, Win 10 upgraded from 8.1, 500 GB, 4GB. Basically can't / won't do anything. Suspect system tried to upgrade to the Anniversary version and went south. What can I do to correct the situation? Tried to boot into safe mode but couldn't. Thank You

:)

2. Caerts Win User

The group policy client service failed the sign-in in Windows 10

Same here - have been using Windows 10 for months now have this gpsvc service failed sign in and the UUID message as well. Cannot get by the logon! Seriously frustrating!!!

Caerts, Sep 15, 2017
  3. ITGirl25 Win User
    Error- The gpsvc service failed the sign-in. The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported

" The gpsvc service failed the sign-in. The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported. "

Upon entering in the domain password

cannot access home screen on laptops

please advise

Original title: YOGA WINDOWS 10 BLACK SCREEN CANNOT ACCESS UNITS

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

ITGirl25, Sep 15, 2017
  4. JDee Win User

Greetings
    I've been trying to correct this situation but all the thing I get are a slew of error messages and black screens I did get an error number however.. 0xc0000225 that sates there is a problem with windows updating. I have found some references to Update Orchestrator and the havoc it creates. Another post I came across whilst trolling some of the posts on here described my problem to the "T". Slow boot times ,half hour or more, blue screens, black screens, reboots and if I'm lucky I might even get to my desktop. I did get to my Malewarebytes and start a scan, system shut down while scanning. Did see in the a partial log and noted System32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt.. Also found a notation C:\programdata \usoshared \logs \ notiificationux.026.etl.Also noted an executable " usoclient.exe.All this is related to windows upgrade procedure.Tried using the "f5", "f8, "f12" things to no avail. I can't even tell if the DVD works or not' I'd like. to down grade to the window 8 .1 it came with.

Thank You

By the way when I was upgraded to ten I had the same problem I had same kinda problem. I had to repace the hard drive at my expense. The upgrade wiped out the MBT or something or the other.

Thema:

1. Errors gpsvc failed sign in, UUID not supported - Similar Threads - Errors gpsvc failed

2. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...: When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence - connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not recognized...
  3. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...: When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence When you turn on the laptop, it appears in the sentence - connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not recognized...
  4. connection failed by gpsvc service. the universally unique identifier uuid type is not...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. windows 10 21h2 gpsvc service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 21h2 gpsvc service failed the sign-in: Hi,I have many local gpo policy changed for the workstation and no domain joined. It have error for the gpsvc services after something change, the account is auto sign. I've tried to delay to auto sign in boot.ini.Can I reset the gpo setting without restore windows? Use LGPO...
  6. windows 10 21h2 gpsvc service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 21h2 gpsvc service failed the sign-in: Hi,I have many local gpo policy changed for the workstation and no domain joined. It have error for the gpsvc services after something change, the account is auto sign. I've tried to delay to auto sign in boot.ini.Can I reset the gpo setting without restore windows? Use LGPO...
  7. windows 10 21h2 gpsvc service failed the sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported

in Windows 10 News
    The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported: [ATTACH]Upon attempting to sign into a system that has the image (physical or virtual), […] This article The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. UUID

in Windows 10 Customization
    UUID: A couple of our domain joined windows 10 systems are not able to get group policy updates, possibly because they have the same uuid. Is there anyway to change a systems uuid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uuid/f7939415-9005-4e51-a259-d4a4b8236ae7
  10. GPSVC Error

in Windows 10 Support
    GPSVC Error: Hi all. I put together a custom system build recently with Windows 10 Pro OS; I've had it up & running for about 2 weeks. Yesterday, after some Windows Updates downloaded, I did a restart to complete their installation. Got to the login screen, entered my password, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error the gpsvc service failed the sign in

2. gpsvc service failed to sign in windows 10

3. the gpsvc service failed to sign-in the universal unique identifier (uud) type is not supported

4. The gpsvc service failed log in uuid is not supported,
  5. group policy failed sigh-in uuid not supported,
  6. wgy is my computer screen blue and showing gpsvc service failed and uuid not supported,
  7. What could be the problem when a laptop gives a message interactive sign-in process initialization has failed