Windows 10: Erunt Registry Backup Software with Windows 10. Does it work?

Discus and support Erunt Registry Backup Software with Windows 10. Does it work? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I recently purchased a laptop with the Win 10 o.s. Will the Erunt program run with Windows 10? I ve used it on XP and 7, but haven't tried it on 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by draboo, Apr 16, 2017.

1. draboo Win User

Erunt Registry Backup Software with Windows 10. Does it work?

I recently purchased a laptop with the Win 10 o.s. Will the Erunt program run with Windows 10? I ve used it on XP and 7, but haven't tried it on 10. I d like to find out if it does indeed work before I try installing it.

Thank you.

:)

draboo, Apr 16, 2017

2. Can't connection to OVI Suite and PC Suite

The problem is now solved. My computer registry has something wrong, os the problem was
    NOT the Ovi Suite, the PC Suite nor the Software Updater. The problem was
    MY computer.

I use constantly a program called ERUNT. It back up my windows XP registries. Every now and then I ran the program, especially before I install new programs or some other way modify windows (change parameters, update XP etc.). And if everything
    works great afterwards, I run the program again.

So I have several back up's in my hard disk. I uninstalled all the Nokia apps and then returned my computer to state which it was about 2 months ago. Reinstall the Nokia apps and everything worked great.

I also had some other minor problems with my laptop and they were also repaired. I
    HIGHLY recommend ERUNT to everybody. And what is best, the software is
    FREE.

Best Regards,

TeamO

TeamO---01, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Ugo Lopez Win User
    Ugo Lopez, Apr 16, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Should do.. you may find Tweaking.com's registry backup more convenient. See too their free cautious repair tool which is sometimes useful - also includes registry backup, and is maintained.

dalchina, Apr 16, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    There's only one way to find out *Biggrin

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Erunt Registry Backup Software with Windows 10. Does it work? - Similar Threads - Erunt Registry Backup

2. ERUNT Folder in Windows System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ERUNT Folder in Windows System: I find this folder called ERUNT in the Windows System folder which has another sub-folder called MBST inside. I have never seen it before and I have seen on the net that it is not part of Windows 10. The executables inside like ERDNT.EXE do not appear among the apps that can...
  3. How does backup in Windows 10 work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How does backup in Windows 10 work?: Hi, It is my first time ever taking backup with an external HDD. I bought One Touch HDD from Seagate and it uses software called Toolkit. It's just not doing the job and I'm tired of trying. I'm also suspecting that it is making Windows freeze and stop working. It started...
  4. Registry Backups

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Registry Backups: Based on a lot of Googling and information from this forum I created the below batch file to backup my Windows 10 registry from an elevated cmd prompt. Everything is working perfectly but I have a question on what I'm backing up. Are there other registry hives/locations that...
  5. Windows 10 Registry BackUp / Security

Windows 10 Registry BackUp / Security: Over the last few releases of Windows 10, I have become very disenchanted using 'Restore Points' as a backup for my PC's registry; although having sufficient reserved space for them they inevitably get deleted a few - inconsistent - days leaving without workable registry...
  6. Does this backup software exist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does this backup software exist?: I'm looking for a backup software for Win10 that can backup specifically selected folders that I select instead of backing up the whole drive, and only back up the files if they have changed or updated so it doesn't take a long time rewriting every file that hasn't been...
  7. Registry backup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry backup.: Hi… I'm writing for help; I need to back up my computer registry in Windows 10. In an informative way, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-backup/dd995970-3925-4591-b11b-6d5f49ea968f
  8. backup software windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backup software windows 10: I TRIED TO MAKE A BACKUP DRIVE -A ANSWER CAME YP DAYING I AM MISSING SOMEDRIVERS JUST WHAT HAPPENED I DO NOT KNOW-I NEED TO GET A COPY OF ALL THE SOFTWARE OR I WILL HAVE TO DO A COMPLETE REDOO AND THIS WILL TAKE ME A LONG TIME, ANY SUGGESTIONS...
  9. Backing up software required (Does 7 backup still work?)

Backing up software required (Does 7 backup still work?): Hi All, I need some decent computer backup software, recently I've been using Aoemi, but have had issues with it and decided to leave it. I am absolutely paranoid with my data, my main concern is personal data, windows and software can always been reinstalled. I was...
  10. What backup software works for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What backup software works for windows 10?: I was wondering if Macrium or AOMEI works with windows 10.. I would use windows backup if I could setup automated backups of my drive. (I'm not sure if it does or not so if it does, please someone tell me lol). 11119

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erunt windows 10

2. windows 10 erunt

3. will erunt work with windows 10

4. erunt for win 10,
  5. erunt registry backup,
  6. erunt software for windows 10