Windows 10: EseDiskFlushConsistency

Discus and support EseDiskFlushConsistency in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So since the 1709 upgrade, I'm seeing the following quite a few times in my event logs: "The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaveBlack, Oct 29, 2017.

1. RaveBlack Win User

EseDiskFlushConsistency

So since the 1709 upgrade, I'm seeing the following quite a few times in my event logs: "The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000." From my Google searches, I can deduce that this is benign and that I'm nowhere near the only one seeing this, but it's spammy as all getout. Is there any way to at least get it to stop logging it so darn much?

:)

RaveBlack, Oct 29, 2017

2. Ground Hog Day by jmffox (ESENT 916)

For more information regarding ESENT (EseDiskFlushConsistency), you can refer to this
    thread.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 29, 2017
  3. EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it?

Hi,

For more information regarding the issue with EseDiskFlushConsistency, refer to this
    link
    and follow the answer provided by the members.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 29, 2017
  4. mwake Win User

EseDiskFlushConsistency

Hi RaveBlack actually Im trying to resolve weird unexpected reboots /crashing. This entry also appears in my log just before and after the computer crashes...Im not saying its responsible but I would also like to know what this does...

mwake, Nov 16, 2017
  5. buk10m Win User
    I'm having the same trouble as mwake, anybody find a solution?

buk10m, Nov 22, 2017
  6. I'm seeing about 2 of these events an hour. No crashes, though.

pokeefe0001, Dec 14, 2017
  7. xrefa Win User
    found one possible solution on reddit:
    Stop "SmartByte Network Service" and disable it's start up

Beta feature in Windows Update? : Dell
    hope it helps.

Had a crash after exactly 24hrs of uptime again - with the Dell Services disabled... So decided to take it into my own hands - I've got 20+ years in the IT industry, so how hard could it be? *Smile
    Others reporting the problem with other Dell laptops pointed towards Killer Networking adapters - which the 7577 doesn't have... But the 7577 does have something called SmartByte, which comes from a company called Rivet Networks - and Rivet Networks is the company behind Killer Networking...
    My spidey senses are tingling...
    Stop "SmartByte Network Service" and disable it's start up...
    26 hours of uptime and counting

xrefa, Jan 18, 2018
  8. krzemien Win User

EseDiskFlushConsistency

Bumpety bump

I do experience all the above infrequently: unexplained BSODs without any reason, with very little information in MiniDMP files (NTOSKRNL.EXE, memory corruption), but slight hints of EseDiskFlushConsistency entry usually sitting in the EventLog before such crash takes place.

My machine (both hardware & software) is definitely okay, Windows up to date, no dodgy software / drivers, have also recently run Verifier for couple of days as well and all was sweet.

Judging by what I just read elsewhere (Reddit, MS Forums etc.) this remains complete mystery but my fingers are pointing towards it.

So, any takers on this one?

krzemien, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

EseDiskFlushConsistency

1. EseDiskFlushConsistency - Similar Threads - EseDiskFlushConsistency

2. EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it?: EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/esediskflushconsistency-is-enabled-how-do-i/a9e13e58-b9ec-4380-b317-917a45c37ed4
  3. EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it?: EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/esediskflushconsistency-is-enabled-how-do-i/a9e13e58-b9ec-4380-b317-917a45c37ed4
  4. EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled. How do I disable it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esediskflushconsistency

2. windows 10 esediskflushconsistency

3. ese disk flush consistency

4. esediskflushconsistency win10,
  5. smartbyte network service,
  6. ese disk flusk