Windows 10: ESENT 916

Discus and support ESENT 916 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently (after 14 August 2018) started getting a "Crash Log" notice on my screen. Just moving the mouse removes it so I cannot click send or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RFAA, Aug 28, 2018.

1. RFAA Win User

ESENT 916

I have recently (after 14 August 2018) started getting a "Crash Log" notice on my screen. Just moving the mouse removes it so I cannot click send or not. It appears to coincide with an ESENT 916 INFORMATION event, but no ERROR event. Any ideas as what I could do please?

:)

2. Ground Hog Day by jmffox (ESENT 916)

Hi Reymichael Ros,

I'm the one shutting down the computer unexpectedly. I hard reset the computer after it freezes. The error (ESENT 916) is the only error in the event viewer prior to my hard resetting the computer. Do you have any awareness or understanding of what is meant
    by ESENT 916 beyond what is represented in the initial post that I've linked? Or do you have any awareness or understanding of why Windows 10 would freeze in place, fully in place, monitors on, keyboard and mouse not working?

Any relevant assistance, from anyone, would be greatly appreciated. If you require further info on my part to help understand what assistance would be relevant, please let me know and I would be happy to provide. Take care.

JoshPerson, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Event 916: EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT

Log Na

me: Application

Source: ESENT

Date: 12/03/2018 22:53:53

Event ID: 916

Task Category: (1)

Level: Information

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer:

Description:

DllHost (1296,G,0) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="ESENT" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">916</EventID>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>1</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-03-12T22:53:53.997150900Z" />

<EventRecordID>12533</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer></Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>DllHost</Data>

<Data>1296,G,0</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>EseDiskFlushConsistency</Data>

<Data>ESENT</Data>

<Data>0x800000</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

i am getting this popping up on event viewer every 6-12 minutes,it also causes games to stutter and Freeze,many others have same problem but nobody from microsoft has an answer,started with the fall update it is now getting very annoying when games keep
    crashing.

RobertParker4, Aug 28, 2018
  4. ESENT 916

Event log full of ESENT event id 916

I've seen this discussed several times but nothing lately and nothing saying what to do about it.

Multiple times per hour - anything from 1 to 5 (so far) I get the following event logged:
    Log Name: Application
    Source: ESENT
    Date: 12/29/2017 10:27:21 AM
    Event ID: 916
    Task Category: General
    Level: Information
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: Puget-116877
    Description:
    svchost (3644,G,0) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="ESENT" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">916</EventID>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>1</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-12-29T18:27:21.128090100Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1695</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Puget-116877</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>svchost</Data>
    <Data>3644,G,0</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>EseDiskFlushConsistency</Data>
    <Data>ESENT</Data>
    <Data>0x800000</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

About 37% of Application event records s on my PC are this record.

I see no problems on my PC that I can relate to the events so I doubt they are indicating a major problem, but they certainly clutter up the log making it more difficult to find significant event records. So I've got a few questions.

• Does everybody get these or are they specific to my hardware/software/whatever environment?
    • What is EseDiskFlushConsistency this function" Is it something that can be disabled?
    • Is there any way to block the recording of these records or to do a mass deletion of them?

pokeefe0001, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

ESENT 916

1. ESENT 916 - Similar Threads - ESENT 916

2. A fix for ESENT error 1032, event ID 413/486

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fix for ESENT error 1032, event ID 413/486: I keep getting 2 errors in event viewer. These errors go by what title says. ERROR INFO:ERROR ID: 413; svchost 5232,R,98 SRUJet: Unable to create a new logfile because the database cannot write to the log drive. The drive may be read-only, out of disk space, misconfigured, or...
  3. A fix for ESENT error 1032, event ID 413/486

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A fix for ESENT error 1032, event ID 413/486: I keep getting 2 errors in event viewer. These errors go by what title says. ERROR INFO:ERROR ID: 413; svchost 5232,R,98 SRUJet: Unable to create a new logfile because the database cannot write to the log drive. The drive may be read-only, out of disk space, misconfigured, or...
  4. Why does ESENT bombard me five5 times a minute since the 24th of September? All recorded in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does ESENT bombard me five5 times a minute since the 24th of September? All recorded in...: Cannot take a screen shot. I was just asking is it normal to be bombarded 5 times a minute for ten days?? My inexpensive machine slows way down and sometime freezes when to much info from Microsoft. I do not use this ESENT so how do I delete it???...
  5. Why does ESENT bombard me five5 times a minute since the 24th of September? All recorded in...

Why does ESENT bombard me five5 times a minute since the 24th of September? All recorded in...: Cannot take a screen shot. I was just asking is it normal to be bombarded 5 times a minute for ten days?? My inexpensive machine slows way down and sometime freezes when to much info from Microsoft. I do not use this ESENT so how do I delete it???...
  6. Why does ESENT bombard me five5 times a minute since the 24th of September? All recorded in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. security spp errors and esent errors in event viewer, 2 or 3 for every minute

security spp errors and esent errors in event viewer, 2 or 3 for every minute: failed to create sru folder errorandfailed to schedule software protection service for re-startnot able to find a solution anywhere, everywhere the forum ends unanswered, any fix please, every problem should have a fix ofc...
  8. security spp errors and esent errors in event viewer, 2 or 3 for every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security spp errors and esent errors in event viewer, 2 or 3 for every minute: failed to create sru folder errorandfailed to schedule software protection service for re-startnot able to find a solution anywhere, everywhere the forum ends unanswered, any fix please, every problem should have a fix ofc...
  9. ESENT events - Computer Freezes

ESENT events - Computer Freezes: Hello All,I have seen these issues posted several times, but there still does not seem to be any fix. Seeing the event below in Event Viewer:taskhostw 9172,D,0 WebCacheLocal: A request to write to the file...
  10. Event log full of ESENT event id 916

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event log full of ESENT event id 916: I've seen this discussed several times but nothing lately and nothing saying what to do about it. Multiple times per hour - anything from 1 to 5 (so far) I get the following event logged: Log Name: Application Source: ESENT Date: 12/29/2017 10:27:21 AM Event ID: 916...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esent 916

2. windows 10 event 916

3. esent エラー 916

4. esent 916 イベントビューア,
  5. esent 916 windows10,
  6. what is esent 916 in event viewer windows 10,
  7. tilerepositorys-1-5-18: error 1023,
  8. Windows 10 Event ESENT 916,
  9. event viewer esent 916 vss,
  10. event 916,
  11. ESENT 0x800000 916,