Windows 10: ESPN App stalls

Discus and support ESPN App stalls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10, the ESPN app just spins. Not a huge loss, but something I thought worth checking on to see if it was onlyme. 9558 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by taward, Jul 28, 2015.

1. taward Win User

ESPN App stalls

After updating to Windows 10, the ESPN app just spins. Not a huge loss, but something I thought worth checking on to see if it was onlyme.

:)

taward, Jul 28, 2015

2. Cannot download the ESPN or WatchESPN App for Windows 10

I am also trying to find and download the ESPN or WatchESPN App for Windows 10. ESPN's streaming service without an App is extremely poor (lagging, pausing, dropping) and getting worse. It is not clear why this App is unavailable.

There are presumably a few Windows 10 PCs in the world and few people wanting to watch ESPN.

Do I need to drop Windows and go to an Android device - eg: a Chromebook to use the Android App for ESPN - which works well on my Sumsung Galaxy Smartphone

Can anyone please advise.

Chris Adams and

susan baldacci, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Sports Score App for Windows Phone 8.1

Hi,

Have you checked out
    ESPN Scorecenter
    ?

Christopher Miller, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

ESPN App stalls

1. ESPN App stalls - Similar Threads - ESPN App stalls

2. Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls: I'm running Win 10 Pro, updated with the latest updates.For some time now, my Windows Store has stopped updating the apps that were downloaded through the store.When I open the Store and click on Library, I can see numerous apps which either have a button "Update" available,...
  3. Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls: I'm running Win 10 Pro, updated with the latest updates.For some time now, my Windows Store has stopped updating the apps that were downloaded through the store.When I open the Store and click on Library, I can see numerous apps which either have a button "Update" available,...
  4. Windows Store will not Update Apps - stalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stalled download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stalled download: Hello, My download for minecraft is stalled, it is stuck at Download Minecraft Windows 10 2.22 MBwhen i play other games my connection is good, besides my update for minecraft this is for other apps as well...
  6. Mouse Stalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stalling: Hi, Just recently I installed an external drive to a back USB port, but as I don't have an ample supply of USB ports, I had to move the USB mouse to a USB hub (which has a couple of printers plugged in). However, now the mouse is being temperamental. When using it, it works...
  7. I can' t open espn app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can' t open espn app: you'll need a new app to open this espnapi link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-open-espn-app/7ee555c1-91d5-4bca-b79e-96edae9ec7aa
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on ESPN website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on ESPN website: This started happening in the last several days but only when ESPN.com is open. BSOD with www.windows.stopcode and the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION followed by several minutes while it sends the "error info" and then reboots. Sometimes it happens when opening the page on Google...
  9. TRYING TO GET ESPN APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TRYING TO GET ESPN APP: CANNOT GET ESPN APP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-espn-app/6f22e9df-4f33-429a-a5be-02ecd45c8d44
  10. espn site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    espn site: Hello, On the esannoypn website, every time I click on to fantasy football, I get a "cannot access this site" error message. Something about not communicating with server 500 HTTP. I did not have a problem with this until about a week ago. What's going on here?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. espn app activation

2. espn app windows phone