Windows 10: Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10

Discus and support Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Every time I restart my computer my Ethernet adapter cannot establish connection with the Internet. In the Device Manager "Intel(R) 82579V... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BorisDongarov, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10

Hi,

Every time I restart my computer my Ethernet adapter cannot establish connection with the Internet.

In the Device Manager "Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection" is displayed with the warning sign.

I fix it by opening the Device Manager and clicking "Scan for hardware changes". It immediately removes the warning sign and the connection gets established in a few seconds.

I have to do it after each restart, which is a little annoying.

Is there a cure?

:)

BorisDongarov, Jul 18, 2018
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Ethernet connection issues

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Ethernet connection. Let me assist you.

This issue might happen if the power saver option is set.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapters.

• Right-click on the Network Adapter listed and click on
      Properties.

• Click on Power Management tab.

• Uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power box and click on
      Ok.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10

My reliable ethernet connection no longer works

Hi Marcia,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• After restarting is your computer in normal mode or not?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reset the modem\ router and check if the Ethernet connection works or not.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10

1. Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ethernet connectivity issue

2. Computer not recognizing ethernet connection after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not recognizing ethernet connection after restart: Ever since I moved into my current apartment I’ve had various problems w the Ethernet, now I can’t connect to it at all after I restarted my computer. I know my cord works and the internet was working fine, but now my computer won’t recognize that I have an Ethernet cable...
  3. Computer not recognizing ethernet connection after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not recognizing ethernet connection after restart: Ever since I moved into my current apartment I’ve had various problems w the Ethernet, now I can’t connect to it at all after I restarted my computer. I know my cord works and the internet was working fine, but now my computer won’t recognize that I have an Ethernet cable...
  4. Computer not recognizing ethernet connection after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 ethernet connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 ethernet connectivity issue: My windows 10 desktop pc lost its internet connectivity. I can restore it by uninstalling my network adapter, resetting TCP/IP through netsh netsh i i r r and netsh winsock reset then restarting the system. However the connectivity is lost again after no more than 2 or 3...
  6. Ethernet connection issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet connection issue...: Hello. I have a laptop for school that connects via wifi and a pc that connects via ethernet. 2 days ago, my pc wouldn't get any internet connection, but if I connect my laptop to the ethernet, it would work. What could be the issue and what's the possible fix? submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 no network connection after restart (hardwired Ethernet)

Windows 10 no network connection after restart (hardwired Ethernet): I have a new desktop computer with a hardwired ethernet connection and no internet access. I installed Windows 10 and noticed that when I restart my PC I get no network connection. When I ping my default gateway which is my router at home I get "connection time out ". My...
  8. Ethernet adapter is not identified after each restart

Ethernet adapter is not identified after each restart: Hello , i'm Currently using Windows 10 and I have been in a while , I like to do regular clean install every now and then when I feel my pc is slowing down . so here the problem that never happened with me before after I did a clean install for windows 10 my ethernet...
  9. Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart: I m using SteelSeries Arctis Pro + Gamedac (using usb, not jack) but there is a problems, I did some experiment: 1. I plug in the headphone WITH/WITHOUT the driver (SteelSeries engine) -> the speaker recognized my 'Speakers - GameDAC Game' and 'Headset Earphone - Game DAC...
  10. win 10 crashes each time I connect ethernet

win 10 crashes each time I connect ethernet: Hello I upgraded from windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows 10. It took me 3 tries. I wasn't able to do it until I disconnected Ethernet. Unfortunately new windows crashes each time i try to connect computer to internet pluging in ethernet cable. I found the problem is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset the ethernet adapter every time i start my computer

2. every 10 minit my ethernet connection is lost net connectivity after reset adaptor it works