Windows 10: Ethernet Splitter

Discus and support Ethernet Splitter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Would there be any possible way I could connect one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-3X-Ether...EAAOxyD9JSALUY and plug my WD My Cloud to it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pixiegurl83, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Ethernet Splitter

pixiegurl83, Apr 14, 2017

2. HDMI Splitter

A splitter will not work it only shows the same image on two screens.

Your graphic card needs to have 2 HDMI ports.

minangkabu, Apr 14, 2017
  3. HDMI Splitter

Thanks minangkabu. I guess I will have to come up with a different solution.

Joel

JoelMarcus1, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Phone Man Win User

Ethernet Splitter

Phone Man, Apr 14, 2017
  5. I have an Ethernet Switch. Here's what i'm wanting to do. I have a WD My Cloud drive connected, but I don't want it open to the public or to my ISP. They have already deleted my stuff once, and i don't want it to happen again. So, i'm basically just wanting my WD My Cloud drive to be accessible to me. I was going to connect it straight to my computer.

pixiegurl83, Apr 14, 2017
  6. Get a motherboard with 2 lan port and that would be probs solved.

rsnorboy95, Apr 14, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    You'd have to use a pair of such splitters. There's 4 pairs of wires in the cable [8 wires] but the network uses only 2 pairs. There are such splitters but they are nowhere as cheap as offered in that ad, more like $20 to $50 each and need 2. The Ethernet Switch is the better way to go if not wanting to add a second Ethernet adapter creating a second Network. I have 2 NAS drives plugged into an 8-port Switch connected to a port on the Router and haven't had a problem.
    ethernet splitter at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Apr 14, 2017
  8. Phone Man Win User

Ethernet Splitter

Phone Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ethernet Splitter

1. Ethernet Splitter - Similar Threads - Ethernet Splitter

2. Ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet problem: hi, for the past few hours i have been trying to fix my ethernet problem.I started with the normal troubleshoot which gave the following problem. "windows can't communicate with device or resource primary DNS server". I tried turning off and on the modem, router and my PC,...
  3. Ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet problem: hi, for the past few hours i have been trying to fix my ethernet problem.I started with the normal troubleshoot which gave the following problem. "windows can't communicate with device or resource primary DNS server". I tried turning off and on the modem, router and my PC,...
  4. Ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Ethernet Splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Splitter: I recently acquired a new Modem from Cox which I should call a Modem/Router since the router is an integral part of the unit. The problem is that it only has two ports for Ethernet cables and I need three, all desktops So, what did I do? I went out and bought an RJ45 Ethernet...
  9. Ethernet Splitter

Ethernet Splitter: I recently acquired a new Modem from Cox which I should call a Modem/Router since the router is an integral part of the unit. The problem is that it only has two ports for Ethernet cables and I need three, all desktops So, what did I do? I went out and bought an RJ45 Ethernet...
  10. Ethernet Splitter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing