Windows 10: EU Halo Championship Series Fall 2017 Announced

Discus and support EU Halo Championship Series Fall 2017 Announced in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; While the Summer 2017 season has already started providing competitive Halo fans with plenty of intense Halo esports action, we’ve also got plenty of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

EU Halo Championship Series Fall 2017 Announced

Read more: HCS Fall 2017: Europe Announce | Halo Championship Series | Halo - Official Site

:)

Brink, Jun 29, 2017
  2. st_bus Win User

Redstone 3WhEn WILl MICROSOFT

RS2 should be available shortly (april / june 2017)

RS3 is planned for fall 2017. What features will be included are not officially announced yet.

st_bus, Jun 29, 2017
  3. Halo Series on PC, when?

I'm a huge fan of the Halo series. The first ever FPS game i ever played was Halo: Combat Evolved on the original Xbox. I got Halo 2 the day it came out, and my brother and i sold our collection of games when the Xbox 360 came out just so we could buy one
    and get Halo 3.

Microsoft i'm here today to ask, "Where is Halo for the PC?" It's been ten years since Halo 3 came out, we now have better architecture on the Xbox One to make PC ports easier, and we have remastered versions of Halo CE, and Halo 2. Buying a gaming console
    to play one game is well out of my budget, and be nothing but a brick for 90% of the time that i own it. I know it has been announced that later versions of the game will be on PC, but it's not the same, Halo 3 is the missing one, and we all need it to happen.

Thank you,

-A member of the windows 10 PCmasterrace

LoneGhostOne, Jun 29, 2017
Thema:

EU Halo Championship Series Fall 2017 Announced

1. EU Halo Championship Series Fall 2017 Announced - Similar Threads - Halo Championship Series

2. Halo Championship Series (HCS) Invitational Coming to SXSW March 15-17

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Championship Series (HCS) Invitational Coming to SXSW March 15-17: [ATTACH] Today we’re excited to reveal the first official Halo Championship Series (HCS) event of 2019 as the esports stage at the legendary SXSW (South by Southwest) festival in Austin, Texas from March 15-17. SXSW is a yearly cultural touchstone for music, film, and...
  3. Halo World Championship 2018 Finals on April 13, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Halo World Championship 2018 Finals on April 13, 2018: After months of incredible competition in Orlando, London, Mexico City, Sydney and Columbus, hundreds of teams have been whittled down to the final 16. From April 13-15, the very best professional Halo players from around the world will compete at the Halo World Championship...
  4. Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018: SAwP0h1KcSE Drivers start your engines! Turn 10 Studios is taking racing esports to the next level with the Forza Racing Championship (ForzaRC) 2018. Taking the physicality of real-world Motorsport and blending it with the approachability of racing esports, ForzaRC 2018...
  5. Halo Championship Series London 2017 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Championship Series London 2017 Preview: [img] It seems like everywhere you turn this year, there’s another epic chapter being written in the annals of Halo esports. From OpTic Gaming’s statement success in the HaloWC – and Team EnVyUs’ unforgettable answer at HCS Daytona – to Splyce’s dominant title run at the...
  6. Tune-in April 13 to the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals

in Windows 10 News
    Tune-in April 13 to the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals: a2Lu4q43T0g In less than 24 hours, the biggest Halo esports tournament of the year – the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals – will kick off, where the very best professional Halo teams will battle at CenturyLink Field Event Center in Seattle, WA to compete for a $1...
  7. OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017: Today at Microsoft Ignite 2017, we announced new innovations that further empower you to share and work together, to inform and engage people, to transform business processes, and to harness collective knowledge. Let’s look at the highlights of the many innovations we...
  8. Halo Championship Series Summer 2017 Finals July 21-23

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Championship Series Summer 2017 Finals July 21-23: Each year, Atlanta hosts the crowning of an annual champion from the toughest conference in college football. This weekend however, Georgia’s capital will crown a new champion from the toughest road in competitive Halo as the HCS Summer 2017 Finals by ESL gets underway at...
  9. Best Halo Teams Compete this Weekend at Halo World Championship 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Best Halo Teams Compete this Weekend at Halo World Championship 2017: [img] The wait is over. The twists and turns of the road to the Halo World Championship 2017 Finals have all lead to this moment, where 12 of the world’s greatest Halo teams will vie for greatness, glory and a million-dollar payout. Will OpTic Gaming continue their...
  10. Halo World Championship 2017 Announcement

in Windows 10 News
    Halo World Championship 2017 Announcement: This past Spring, viewers from across the globe tuned in to watch the best Halo players and teams on the planet vie for a World Championship title. In the end, Counter Logic Gaming claimed the crown, and cemented their place in competitive Halo history. It was a banner moment...