Windows 10: eudora on win10 receives emails but does not send

Discus and support eudora on win10 receives emails but does not send in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, got new dell computer xps 8900 with win10 preinstalled. I installed eudora to c: a solid state drive with Mbx files on drive D; I can receive... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10will, Jul 5, 2016.

1. win10will Win User

eudora on win10 receives emails but does not send

Hi, got new dell computer xps 8900 with win10 preinstalled.
    I installed eudora to c: a solid state drive with Mbx files on drive D;
    I can receive emails from my server but can not send--no error messages, just does not send.
    Can anyone help?

:)

win10will, Jul 5, 2016
  2. BeebleOZ Win User

The hyperlinks in Eudora 7 emails no longer work.

After installing Windows 10 the hyperlinks in Eudora 7 emails no longer worked. I have reinstalled Eudora and made it the default Email program.

My default browser is Chrome.

I receive " server execution failed", error message

Also it won't let me open the email in the Browser. As a stop gap I'm copying links and pasting them in the Chrome Browser.

BeebleOZ, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Eudora Error Message

Like you, I wish to continue using Eudora that is so exceptional.

I have needed to use it only with Windows 7, as the Fall 2017 Windows 10 update erases data and does not allow the Address Book to work properly.

Do I understand that this does not happen with your Eudora after the most recent Windows 10 updates?

Len ( *** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

LIONELTRAUBMAN, Jul 5, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

The real question is, why would you want to use such an old piece of software. It has not been updated in many years

You're leaving yourself vulnerable as it has not been updated to the latest security practices. I have seen some people mention emClient but personally I switched to Gmail once I started using a smartphone.

swarfega, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

1. eudora on win10 receives emails but does not send - Similar Threads - eudora win10 receives

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  4. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  5. Email sending and receiving issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email sending and receiving issue: "I got windows 10 and use micro soft edge. I have email through google. I am unable to send emails and a long delay getting new emails loaded. WINDOWS" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-sending-and-receiving-issue/e89847da-c476-4a51-8521-60aaf27286a2
  6. Email not able to send or receive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email not able to send or receive: I have Win 7 & 10 on two different pc's. I use Win Live Mail for my e-mail client on both devices plus on my tablet. Out of the blue yesterday I was unable to send mail, then today I can neither send or receive through LM. I am an ATT customer and have been using Yahoo mail...
  7. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  8. Unable to send/receive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  9. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  10. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....