Windows 10: Eula and install files that have appeared since upgrading to 10.

Discus and support Eula and install files that have appeared since upgrading to 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A list of 9 eula. and 11 install.res related files, a globdata file and three VC-RED files have appeared in my E drive as 'Files at drive root' My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aurondium, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Aurondium Win User

Eula and install files that have appeared since upgrading to 10.

A list of 9 eula. and 11 install.res related files, a globdata file and three VC-RED files have appeared in my E drive as 'Files at drive root'

My main drive is my C drive, and during upgrading I disconnected the E drive.

They are not large files but I can't help spotting them when they are right under files I do recognise. I seem to recall someone somewhere saying it's best just to leave them but mark them as hidden so I can't see them. Am I remembering correctly?

:)

Aurondium, Mar 20, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Bunch of eula and .dll files suddenly appeared on C.Data drive. in windows 10...can i delete it.?

They are the installation files for a Visual C++ Redistributable. And yes, you can delete them once the installation has completed.

BulldogXX, Mar 20, 2016
  3. PrathapK Win User
    Bunch of eula and .dll files suddenly appeared on C.Data drive. in windows 10...can i delete it.?

what is this..
    Eula and install files that have appeared since upgrading to 10. [​IMG]

PrathapK, Mar 20, 2016
Thema:

Eula and install files that have appeared since upgrading to 10.

1. Eula and install files that have appeared since upgrading to 10. - Similar Threads - Eula install files

2. Having some problems since upgrading to 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some problems since upgrading to 10...: I use my TV as a monitor. Resolution was way off since before I upgraded to 10, but circumvented it by scaling the text extra large. Now since upgrading, everything is too big. Text is blurry, icons too big, task bar goes below where I can see. I went to display settings...
  3. EULA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EULA: I recently updated the Trusteer software recommended as a banking security. Immediately after the update my pc literally stopped working. I couldn't shut down the browser I was in, clicked on task manager nothing, tried to restore email window which was minimized, no go....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  6. eula

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    eula: question regarding eula. and product key. I have software requiring the use of a virtual machine (specifically VMware player ) can I use my exsisting OS win 10pro64 and its product key in a virtual machine as well as my physical pc at the same time or does this violate...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade without consent, and NO EULA was issued

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade without consent, and NO EULA was issued: I use my computer mainly for use with HAM Radio and satellite tracking, there are some legacy programs that are barely runnable in Win7 and won't run at all on Win10. I have already tried a WIN10 PC and could not get my software to work correctly. While we were doing an...
  8. Photos have disappeared since 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos have disappeared since 10 upgrade.: Hi, I have got a lot of photos on my drive but since the upgrade from 8 to 10 they have gone, I am not very tech savvy but I can't seem to find them at all. I have gone through all of the photo folders and they all say they are empty. I did not change anything prior to...
  9. Windows 10 eula

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 eula: I'm in college teacher wants us to send him the w10 EULA image agreement terms. How I can find it also from others windows 41353
  10. Windows 10 EULA

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 EULA: My present computer which has Windows 10 purchased from the Windows shop. I want to replace my motherboard and i5 processor for a faster i7. My question is can I install the Windows 10 that I had onm my i5 computer or will I need to purchase a new Windows 10 to remain...