Windows 10: Even after upgrade to windows 10 computer often stuck in restart loop

Discus and support Even after upgrade to windows 10 computer often stuck in restart loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, You are my last chance, please help <3 My windows 7 PC was hard to start and restart and I needed to try 10 times or more before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by buythiscomputer, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Even after upgrade to windows 10 computer often stuck in restart loop

Hello,

You are my last chance, please help <3

My windows 7 PC was hard to start and restart and I needed to try 10 times or more before it worked (then I didn't restart it for days).

I managed to upgrade it to Windows 10 hoping that it will cure the problem BUT still it is a problem to start.

I checked everything and used every tool possible on windows 7 and windows 10 but nothing helped. (ccleaner and others failed)

So now I have a windows 10 PC that doesn't want to start easily.

Do you think that the problem can really be a driver ? After upgrade to windows 10 I GUESS that all driver files have been changed ?

So what else could it be ?

Thank you so much for your help !

:)

buythiscomputer, Aug 5, 2015
  2. spikerrc Win User

URGENT!!Lost everything with window10 upgrade!!

Hey dude from Microsoft. How do you get to your windows older folder if the computer is stuck in a restart loop after the windows 10 upgrade???

spikerrc, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Blue screen loop

I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 with minimal problems. Then it said that another update was available for the 64 bit. Then I got stuck on the blue screen loop. So I forced my computer to shut down, but it only goes to hibernation. So I can't even use a
    recovery disk to restart it. It's just stuck in a hibernation and a black screen.

chriskorth, Aug 5, 2015
  4. DRBush Win User

Even after upgrade to windows 10 computer often stuck in restart loop

I am having a stall or loop in windows 10 home during restart too --- HELP

DRBush, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Not sure that someone wants to help us ! I tried everything and it seems that I will have to install a new windows 7 then windows 8 again. Fuxx !

buythiscomputer, Aug 6, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    If you have successfully updated to Windows 10 then I'd suggest just doing a fresh clean install of it before going back.

z3r010, Aug 6, 2015
  7. tamo Win User
    I agree , if windows 10 is activated I,d do a clean install of W10 . there is plenty information on here how to do this

tamo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Even after upgrade to windows 10 computer often stuck in restart loop

1. Even after upgrade to windows 10 computer often stuck in restart loop - Similar Threads - upgrade computer often

2. Stuck in restart loop after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  3. Stuck in restart loop after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  4. Stuck in restart loop after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: Last night my computer hit an error and restarted twice, then went back to working fine. Today it worked for about an hour or so, then hit the same error and is now stuck in infinite restart error. Please note I have TRIED MANY TIMES to access safe mode. The closest I got...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: When I was reinstalling Windows 10 on the laptop,the battery died. Now when I am booting my laptop, it first starts loading thenstops, then starts again.. and it is a loop. I have to shut down the PC to stop it...
  7. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset: Hello, I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times before. After Reset is done I ve noticed that my monitor is not turning ON. My TV is connected to PC as well so I turn TV on...
  8. Having multiple BSOD's even after a fresh install stuck in restart loop

Having multiple BSOD's even after a fresh install stuck in restart loop: PC started up this morning and was getting BSOD's every time the windows logo popped up and started loading. Reformatted the SSD and did a clean install, during that process immediately after loading windows the first time it was still receiving BSOD's and took multiple...
  9. Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop

Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop: So. My older laptop decided that it didn't want to deal with me anymore over Thanksgiving, and when I attempted to power it up to video chat with my grandmother, there was apparently a problem that automatic repair found and couldn't fix. After thinking that a simple "turn...
  10. Stuck in restart loop after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...