Windows 10: Even better translations in Chrome, with one tap

Discus and support Even better translations in Chrome, with one tap in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Half the world’s webpages are in English, but less than 15 percent of the global population speaks it as a primary or secondary language. It’s no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Even better translations in Chrome, with one tap

Source: Even better translations in Chrome, with one tap

:)

Brink, Apr 26, 2017

2. nokia n900

your translation is great! dont think id have been able t do it for another language myself..so wouldnt complain if it was even close! Even better translations in Chrome, with one tap ;)

he is right

filemanager/find music folder/find file/tap and hold file for popup menu/sharevbluetooth

if you want to share more then one folder, then instead of tap and hold, tap the top menu/share/select all files/share/bluetooth

ceroberts75, Apr 26, 2017
  3. Translator vs Translator 10 beta by Microsoft Corp. on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community. thank you for posting on community.

The upgraded features in translator 10 Beta are:
    A) Translator helps you overcome the language barrier. Use your camera, voice, or keyboard to translate on-the-go, even without an Internet connection.

B) Text translation - Enter text to translate into one of 50 languages and scripts.

C) Camera translation - Point your camera at signs, menus, newspapers — any printed text in 19 languages and scripts — then tap to see the translation.

D) Voice translation - Translate by speaking one of 10 languages into your phone.

E) Offline translation - Download a translation pack so you can translate even when you’re offline — handy when you’re traveling and you want to avoid expensive data roaming charges.

F) Text-to-speech - Hear translations from a native speaker.

G) History, search & favorites - Your translations are saved, so you can search through your history to find them later. Mark translations as favorites to find them even more quickly.

H) Word of the Day - Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start.

For additional questions about Translator, please post in MSDN forum.

Msdn forums - Microsoft Translator Developer & Web Master Support

Hope this helps, for further issue regarding windows please feel free to post it on community, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 26, 2017
  4. prikker Win User

But dutch still sucks.

prikker, Apr 26, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    Better translation suits me, I use translation every day for my job.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Even better translations in Chrome, with one tap - Similar Threads - better translations Chrome

2. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%: how to uninstall Microsoft edge browser it's annoying and useless... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-firefox-are-better-browsers-100/798c07cf-57ae-4baa-b5ef-28b52037d065
  4. Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better Chrome or Firefox.: I have been a chrome user for all my life and thinging of switching browsers in windows 10. submitted by /u/a4kube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6q1ck/which_is_better_chrome_or_firefox/
  5. Which one is better?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which one is better?: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I tried to update it to latest version from windows 10 upgrade assistant. After downloading 99% it is restarting from 1%. I tried it 2 times but it was same. So I decided to update it from setting Will it update successfully or not?...
  6. Better password protections in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Better password protections in Google Chrome: Many of us have encountered malware, heard of data breaches, or even been a victim of phishing, where a site tries to scam you into entering your passwords and other sensitive information. With all this considered, data security has become a top concern for many people...
  7. Translator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translator: After the recent downloads from Microsoft I lost my right click translator ability - how do I get it back - I have a translator app on my task bar bbut that is separate - This recent download for edge and WD has made my computer a Dell XPS slower any answers...
  8. Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?

Is Avast Secure Browser better than Chrome?: Can someone tell me if ASB is better than Chrome? I am considering uninstalling Chrome but is it worth it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-avast-secure-browser-better-than-chrome/69a22ed1-e2e6-4d20-a4f1-026ed5eb6b4a
  9. translator

translator: I am trying to add a translator to notepad or to use in windows 10 - got the one for Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/translator/408a587f-4801-4704-9178-153e5baaa3b7
  10. I need a better understanding of Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I need a better understanding of Google Chrome: I just read on another post that Google Chrome is the most popular browser in the world. I'm interested in trying it on one of my computers but have seen problems on some of my friends computers. In this past month 2 of my friends had similar problems: slow as slow goes...