Windows 10: Event 403, PowerShell PowerShell - causing blue screen errors

Discus and support Event 403, PowerShell PowerShell - causing blue screen errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a newly built PC, less than 2 weeks old. It had a lot of blue screen crashes when I first setup and installed Windows 10 Pro. I've reset the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by junktea1, May 15, 2024.

1. junktea1 Win User

Event 403, PowerShell PowerShell - causing blue screen errors

I have a newly built PC, less than 2 weeks old. It had a lot of blue screen crashes when I first setup and installed Windows 10 Pro. I've reset the PC at least 3 times and loaded a new copy of Windows 11 pro downloaded from the Windows website. At first it gave me WHEA logger issues and now this. This is my system info:The details of the event are as follows:Engine state is changed from Available to Stopped. Details: NewEngineState=Stopped PreviousEngineState=Available SequenceNumber=15 HostName=ConsoleHost HostVersion=5.1.22621.2506 HostId=7d6d577

:)

junktea1, May 15, 2024
  2. Drone Win User

PowerShell is open sourced and is available on Linux/macOS

Little bit late .. PowerShell's 10th anniversary (Nov. 14)

Drone, May 15, 2024
  3. Nobody99 Win User
    Nobody99, May 15, 2024
  4. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Event 403, PowerShell PowerShell - causing blue screen errors - Similar Threads - Event 403 PowerShell

2. Blue screen/powershell crash caused by Get-AppxPackage CoffeeStainStudios.DeepRockGalactic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen/powershell crash caused by Get-AppxPackage CoffeeStainStudios.DeepRockGalactic...: This in reference to my on-going computer issues: Powershell errorsBased upon the admin.'s suggestion they said it was a PCI-E GPU error hardware. So last night, I decided to disconnect my RTX 4060 and remove all the Nvidia files and drivers associated with it. My computer is...
  3. Blue screen/powershell crash caused by Get-AppxPackage CoffeeStainStudios.DeepRockGalactic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen/powershell crash caused by Get-AppxPackage CoffeeStainStudios.DeepRockGalactic...: This in reference to my on-going computer issues: Powershell errorsBased upon the admin.'s suggestion they said it was a PCI-E GPU error hardware. So last night, I decided to disconnect my RTX 4060 and remove all the Nvidia files and drivers associated with it. My computer is...
  4. Event 403, PowerShell PowerShell - causing blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 403, PowerShell PowerShell - causing blue screen errors: I have a newly built PC, less than 2 weeks old. It had a lot of blue screen crashes when I first setup and installed Windows 10 Pro. I've reset the PC at least 3 times and loaded a new copy of Windows 11 pro downloaded from the Windows website. At first it gave me WHEA logger...
  5. Windows powershell/ blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows powershell/ blue screen: So when i am playing a game on my PC after like an hour or so, this bluescreen pops up but it also pops up in the running aplications bar at the bottom of the screen saying windows powershell and its like a web address on the app its self. Another thing, it only pops up for a...
  6. Windows powershell/ blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows powershell/ blue screen: So when i am playing a game on my PC after like an hour or so, this bluescreen pops up but it also pops up in the running aplications bar at the bottom of the screen saying windows powershell and its like a web address on the app its self. Another thing, it only pops up for a...
  7. Windows powershell/ blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Powershell event log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell event log: I have many of these in my event logs : POWERSHELL...task category execute a remote command :Creating Scriptblock text 1 of 1:# Copyright © 2008, Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.#Common utility functionsImport-LocalizedData -BindingVariable localizationString...
  9. Powershell error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Powershell error: Hi i am trying to add the below code into windows powershell to fix my spotify app# Get all the provisioned packages $Packages = get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications' Get-ChildItem # Filter the list if provided a filter...
  10. UIAutomation Events on Powershell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UIAutomation Events on Powershell: I'm trying to listen UIAutomation events using Powershell, and wrote somethings like this. $propChangeHandler= [System.Windows.Automation.AutomationPropertyChangedEventHandler]# <summary># Adds a handler for property-changed event in particular, a change in the enabled...