Windows 10: Event 41, Kernel Power frequent restart crashes Win 10

Discus and support Event 41, Kernel Power frequent restart crashes Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! Yesterday i did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and ever since I've been getting frequent restart crashes. I've got this system stable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xuuk3r, May 9, 2016.

1. xuuk3r Win User

Event 41, Kernel Power frequent restart crashes Win 10

Hi there!

Yesterday i did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and ever since I've been getting frequent restart crashes.
    I've got this system stable for almost a year now without any problems but since yesterday it's just one error after the other. I highly doubt it's a hardware issue since it was stable before. I also need to mention I flashed the bios aswell.
    I've been searching and searching but the Event 41 errors are so random I haven't been able to find out what's causing the restart crashes.

I'm out of ideas on how to solve this one and would really appreciate help from you guys.

Thanks in advance!

:)

xuuk3r, May 9, 2016
  2. Annes-ans Win User

Event ID = 41, Locale ID = 2057, Source = Microsoft-Win-Kernel-Power, Win 10

* Original title: Kernel

Event ID = 41, Locale ID = 2057, Source = Microsoft-Win-Kernel-Power, Win 10

Tried sending this to Microsoft but no result

Can anyone advise me, please.

Annes-ans, May 9, 2016
  3. Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Hi,

Are you still experiencing the same issue?

Gemzon Mar, May 9, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi xuuk3r,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

I highly recommend that you remove IObit software.
    DB3 isn't a proper source to get your drivers from, you need to use either a restore point prior the use of it or perform a clean install if the use of it was prior upgrading.
    Furthermore Advanced SystemCare is a utility I recommend that you remove too, Advanced SystemCare isn't a proper utility which may harm your system.

axe0, May 9, 2016
  5. xuuk3r Win User
    Ok, so today i reinstalled windows 7, clean uefi install, still te same OC as before the errors in windows 10 started and now i'm even getting BSOD's in CSGO. My FPS went from 500-600 down to 200-300. I really don't get it this was a full clean install and now even windows 7 seems to be f**ked. Do i need to give you any Bios/windows settings cause it's not a lot to work with i guess. But i don't understand why windows 7 would behave any differently than it did before after a full clean install.

Thanks in advance axe0!

xuuk3r, May 9, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    How did you clean install Windows 7? Did you format first or immediately started with the process?

axe0, May 9, 2016
  7. xuuk3r Win User
    I didn't format the volume first no. Does that make a lot of difference? i deleted the partitions within windowsinstaller since windows automatically creates the gpt partitions for uefi. Should i've formatted first then?

xuuk3r, May 9, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

The best way to go with different OS versions is to format first, it solves many problems.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Event 41, Kernel Power frequent restart crashes Win 10 - Similar Threads - Event Kernel Power

2. Frequent BSOD, Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Kernel-Power Event 41: Dear all,Apologies, it's my first time posting, and I am at my wit's end. I have had a spat of BSOD's occuring on my laptop Asus Zepherus G14 2022 link: https://rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-zephyrus/rog-zephyrus-g14-2022-series/I have followed the guide on...
  3. Frequent BSOD, Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD, Kernel-Power Event 41: Dear all,Apologies, it's my first time posting, and I am at my wit's end. I have had a spat of BSOD's occuring on my laptop Asus Zepherus G14 2022 link: https://rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-zephyrus/rog-zephyrus-g14-2022-series/I have followed the guide on...
  4. Event 41, Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 41, Kernel Power: I have been having problems recently with my computer crashing once or twice a day and I have done everything to try to figure it out. I fixed it for about a week or two but now it's back. The bluescreen keeps giving me the error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have had help...
  5. Event 41, Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 41, Kernel Power: I have been having problems recently with my computer crashing once or twice a day and I have done everything to try to figure it out. I fixed it for about a week or two but now it's back. The bluescreen keeps giving me the error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Can anyone...
  6. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power Event 41: I have been having an issue with my gaming PC ever since I purchased it in mid August 2021. The screen goes black, and if I am listening to something on YouTube the speakers will buzz for about 3 seconds. then everything powers down and reboots. It will randomly crash, but...
  7. Computer Restarting - Event 41 Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Restarting - Event 41 Kernel Power: Windows Version 20H2 Hey all! So ever since I replaced my GTX 570 with a 970 I've been having some hiccups. I have another post related to more of the process of installing the 970 but it got off topic so I thought I'd start a new one since the circumstances have changed...
  8. Event 41, kernel- power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 41, kernel- power: Hello everyone, I get random bluescreens, and I don't know the cause because it happens in whatever instances, for example: if I leave my laptop alone for 15 minutes, or just having a discord call, or just open up Google chrome. Here Is my minidump file:...
  9. Event 41, Kernel-Power

Event 41, Kernel-Power: I need help as my computer seems to randomly shut off. This problem started occurring completely randomly. It shuts off and then continues to shut off and attempt to restart until it eventually comes back. I temporary turned off the power source and have just turned it back...
  10. Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41: Over the passed month I've been having crashes where the monitor (Which is actually a HDTV) turns off but the computer itself seems to be on. The monitor has it's standard No Signal Detected as if the TV is turned on but not my computer. Both the front panel lights behave as...