Windows 10: Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

Discus and support Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Found a solution which doesn't require disabling logging. ● Start Perfmon → Data Collector Sets → Startup Event Trace Session → right click Defender... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by eddward, Oct 19, 2017.

1. P83
    p83 Win User

Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

I reverted back to default settings a week ago and haven't gotten any ID 1 warnings.

2. fleks Win User

How did you reverted to default settings in perfmon? i dont find the option when i look at the properties of defenderapilogger

also did the solution by PacTr work?
    thanks!

fleks, Nov 18, 2017
  3. fleks Win User
    Well...did it work or not?

fleks, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

1. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error - Similar Threads - Event warning Event

2. WHEA Error Event Logs ID event 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Error Event Logs ID event 1: My new laptop restarts randomly even after hours of use, even disabling automatic startup in the event of errors in the startup and recovery section, only bringing me a WHEA LOGGER dump file, I attach the dump file, I have already tried to formatting the PC with a new...
  3. WHEA Error Event Logs ID event 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Error Event Logs ID event 1: My new laptop restarts randomly even after hours of use, even disabling automatic startup in the event of errors in the startup and recovery section, only bringing me a WHEA LOGGER dump file, I attach the dump file, I have already tried to formatting the PC with a new...
  4. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  5. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  6. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. WMI Event ID 63 Warning in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMI Event ID 63 Warning in Event Viewer: Hi all,On the 7.7.2022 DD.MM.YY my Reliability Monitor listed an update which was performed "Intel - SoftwareComponent - 2130.1.15.0". I frequently check the Event Viewer for any Errors etc. This time the mentioned Event ID 63 with the Description:"A provider, IntelMEProv,...
  8. Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 2: So I have noticed I have been getting this sometime after Fall Creators Update. Kernal Event Tracing Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 Anybody know what this is? 96363
  9. Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime: So I have this odd quirk the past few days. Sometimes on certain windows apps like Netflix or System settings it will hang till I close out but when I go back into them it acts normal and when I check the event log it gives me this. Audio Orchestrator Power Event: Battery...
  10. Warning Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning Event ID 4101: Hi TenForumers. Few days ago I found some strange warnings concerning the display driver (event ID 4101): "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered". After trying this and that with no avail, I noticed these warning were raised when I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. diaglog warning event 1 kernel event tracing