Windows 10: Event ID 129

Discus and support Event ID 129 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got an MSI GT72vr Dominator Pro-015 recently and have been encountering this error about once a day. I disabled 'Link Power State Management' in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sortajan, Feb 27, 2017.

1. sortajan Win User

Event ID 129

I got an MSI GT72vr Dominator Pro-015 recently and have been encountering this error about once a day. I disabled 'Link Power State Management' in Power Options to no effect. I don't really have any other ideas.

The error:
    Code: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="iaStorA" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32772">129</EventID> <Level>3</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-02-28T00:04:08.502880000Z" /> <EventRecordID>5189</EventRecordID> <Channel>System</Channel> <Computer>MSI</Computer> <Security /> </System> - <EventData> <Data>\Device\RaidPort0</Data> <Binary>0F001800010000000000000081000480010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003000000810004800000000000000000</Binary> </EventData> </Event>[/quote] Super detailed system info in -gt72vr.txt.

:)

sortajan, Feb 27, 2017

2. Event ID 129 - can't get rid of

I'm having this constant problem on my Dell laptop and may be experiencing it on my current computer that I'm using as of this moment. I have already tried a multitude of solutions on my laptop, but to no avail. (See below)

Event ID 129 - Microsoft-Windows-Time-Service - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Event ID 129 - storahci resetting raidport0

Event ID 129 – storachi – Reset to device, DeviceRaidPort0, was issued.

NXHut - IT and Windows - News: Storahci, ID 129, Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued - fix for Windows 10 Technical Preview

What I have not tried yet is:

Uninstalling f.lux

Running chkdsk

Other options I don't know of

I really don't want to uninstall f.lux because it has proven very useful & easy on my eyes - I don't like bright light very much. Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Personator, Feb 27, 2017
  3. [SOLVED] Windows 10 PC "generic freeze" and SSD's

I had the same problem after updating to the anniversary, with the same messages in the event observer as this thread : Event
    ID 129 - storahci resetting raidport0

Your solution worked for me. The driver used was a generic microsoft driver, i reinstalled the drivers from my motherboard constructor (raid sata rst intel drivers) and it works since then.

Thank you a lot.

luceFlambeau, Feb 27, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Event ID 129

This comes from the Intel Rapid Storage Technology environment (iaStor) and is probably related to your RAID set-up (if you have one). Check the version in your current Rapid Storage environment (open the application, click Help, then click about). At the lower right of that window you'll see something like this:

Event ID 129 [​IMG]

Compare your version number against the version you find on the intel site (download center: here's a relevant link). If you're running an older version, try downloading and installing the newer one. Chances are 50-50 this is involved in your problem.
    Best wishes in bringing this to a successful resolution!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 1, 2017
Thema:

Event ID 129

1. Event ID 129 - Similar Threads - Event 129

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  6. Event 129 iaStorA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 129 iaStorA: My PC specs:Motherboard: GIGABYE H81M-DS2 Processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU G3450 @ 3.40GHz 2 CPUs, ~3.4GHz Graphics: IntelR HD Graphics in DirectX Diagnostic Tool Driver Model: WDDM 2.0 in DirectX Diagnostic Tool RAM: 4GB 3,39GB usable DRR3 SSD: Colorful SL300 128GBCD Drive: LG...
  7. Event ID 129 popping up after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event ID 129 popping up after latest update: Hey all, hope you're doing well. I figured I would post here on reddit to see if anyone could help me out. I know I could use google to look up these things but each page says different things. Looking for a more solid answer. So I did the usual update on patch Tuesday,...
  8. Logging Event ID's 153 and 129 causing hitches, freezes in windows 10

Logging Event ID's 153 and 129 causing hitches, freezes in windows 10: I have had a persistent problem for about a year now, and have not been able to find any solutions for it. I downloaded an update in January that caused my system to start having intermittent freezes and hitches that, on average, last about 45 seconds and cause my system to...
  9. ID Event 129 iastorA Device\RaidPort0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ID Event 129 iastorA Device\RaidPort0: So I've been getting this error quite frequently, when playing a game my pc just freezes for an unespecified amount of time can be from 20 sec to 5/10 mins and I get the error of being timed out in the game I searched a bit and found that it could be from Intel Rapid...
  10. Computer Freezing Disk Usage Spiking to 100% (Event ID 129/153)

Computer Freezing Disk Usage Spiking to 100% (Event ID 129/153): So I built my first gaming pc back in September 2018 and since then every couple weeks or so my pc would act up for about a week where basically it freezes for about 1 minute at a time with about 15 second intervals. Here are my specs... Ryzen 3 1200 CPU GTX 1050ti by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iastora 129 sleep