Windows 10: Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

Discus and support Event ID 3, 16 Security errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Reboot. No errors. Wake up from first sleep, the following four errors appear consistently. Error ID 3, The Windows Security Center Service was unable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by borgus, May 13, 2018.

1. borgus Win User

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

Reboot. No errors.
    Wake up from first sleep, the following four errors appear consistently.

Error ID 3,
    The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus, AntiSpyware and Firewall.

Error ID 16 (3 instances)
    Error while updating Windows Defender status to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON.

Wake ups thereafter do not generate those errors, which were never seen prior to 1803 HOME. Clues to banish them?

Windows Defender is the sole virus app; there has never been another.
    Malwarebyes/ADW are installed but run on demand only. Live monitoring is disabled..

Thanks.

:)

borgus, May 13, 2018
  2. Techie_DD Win User

Windows 10 workstation Security log filling with Event ID 4703

My Windows 10 workstation's Security Event Log is filled with informational Event ID 4703 (like 20/second).

It's an Audit Success on Authorization Policy Change category.

Pretty much all are about the javaw.exe process & SeSecurityPrivilege. But also a few of them list svchost.exe as the process & a whole list of privileges.

I can't find anything on the Net about event 4703.

Sometimes it lists the privilege as Disabled (as below), and some are Enabled. Back & forth, multiple events per second.

Does anyone have any idea what/why this is, or anyone else experiencing it?

Here are the details of the event (edited for privacy)...

Task Category: Authorization Policy Change

Level: Information

Keywords: Audit Success

User: N/A

Computer: xxxxx.yyyy.com

Description:

A user right was adjusted.

Subject:

Security ID: SYSTEM

Account Name: XXXXXX

Account Domain: YYYYYYYY

Logon ID: 0x3E7

Target Account:

Security ID: SYSTEM

Account Name: XXXXXXX

Account Domain: YYYYYYYYY

Logon ID: 0x3E7

Process Information:

Process ID: 0xb24

Process Name: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ContegoSPOP\jre1.7.0_65\bin\javaw.exe

Enabled Privileges:

-

Disabled Privileges:

SeSecurityPrivilege

Techie_DD, May 16, 2018
  3. Getting error "Microsoft Security Client OOBE Kernel Event Tracing Event ID 3".

Original title: Microsoft Security Client OOBE Kernel Event Tracing Event ID 3

Upon installing Windows 10 I was told that they had removed Microsoft Security. Today I go to open my Windows Defender and it looks like this. I am thinking it is the reason for my error event. Is there a fix for this? It's not in my control panel to delete
    it. It's only here. And it runs lol.

[Moved from Windows]

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors [​IMG]

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors [​IMG]

sharianton, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

1. Event ID 3, 16 Security errors - Similar Threads - Event Security errors

2. WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16: Hi all i just build my pc month ago the first two weeks i did not have any problems then I stress test on CPU-Z the temps jump to about 78c climbing up to 91c in about 30 seconds and stays there, The CPU is pulling 197W as a maximum point with the temps settling on 89-91...
  3. WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16: Hi all i just build my pc month ago the first two weeks i did not have any problems then I stress test on CPU-Z the temps jump to about 78c climbing up to 91c in about 30 seconds and stays there, The CPU is pulling 197W as a maximum point with the temps settling on 89-91...
  4. WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16: Hi, I just added a Maxsun 4070 Graphics card to my PC and it sometimes has WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR blue screen problem when I start my computer. It will automatically restart and log into Windows 11 with no problem. The event log shows it has WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID...
  5. WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16

WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID 16: Hi, I just added a Maxsun 4070 Graphics card to my PC and it sometimes has WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR blue screen problem when I start my computer. It will automatically restart and log into Windows 11 with no problem. The event log shows it has WHEA-Logger Error with Event ID...
  6. Bluetooth fails to connect, Event ID 16

Bluetooth fails to connect, Event ID 16: All devices fail to connect to bluetooth. In event viewer I see Event ID 16 for the BTHUSB source: The mutual authentication between the local Bluetooth adapter and a device with Bluetooth adapter address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx failed.I've tried updating, rolling back,...
  7. Bluetooth fails to connect, Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth fails to connect, Event ID 16: All devices fail to connect to bluetooth. In event viewer I see Event ID 16 for the BTHUSB source: The mutual authentication between the local Bluetooth adapter and a device with Bluetooth adapter address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx failed.I've tried updating, rolling back,...
  8. Eset security flooding event viewer Security Product State On every couple seconds Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Eset security flooding event viewer Security Product State On every couple seconds Event ID 16: I read a post giving a solution that involves registry editing but I'm not that advanced. I need help. These messages are overwhelming. submitted by /u/MessiahPrinny [link] [comments]...
  9. Event ID Error 157 Security Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID Error 157 Security Query: I noticed an Event ID Error 157 as noted below. Is it recommended to run the command bcdedit /set hypervisorschedulertype core? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Hyper-V-Hypervisor Date: 05/09/2020 06:21:59 Event ID: 157 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords:...
  10. Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error: My problem is I get the above error and I don't even have Wi-Fi on this desktop. I also have WLAN disabled in Services an anything else that is wireless related. That error will come accompanied by a LwtNetLog ID Error 3 also...they seem to be related. What could cause...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eset security center regedit security state on event log

2. The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus

3. ID 3 AdmPwd windows10 エラー

4. windows security center service unable to establish,
  5. microsoft event id 3 security,
  6. Log Name: Application Source:AdmPwd Event ID:16,
  7. event id 16 error while updating windows defender status to security_product_state on,
  8. windows 10 event log SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON id 16,
  9. event id 16 security center windows defender state on windows 10,
  10. event id 3 windows security center unable to establish event queries with wmi to miniter 3rd party antivirus,
  11. win 10 The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus AntiSpyware and Firewall