Windows 10: Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error

Discus and support Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My problem is I get the above error and I don't even have Wi-Fi on this desktop. I also have WLAN disabled in Services an anything else that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tazmo8448, Jan 26, 2017.

1. tazmo8448 Win User

Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error

My problem is I get the above error and I don't even have Wi-Fi on this desktop. I also have WLAN disabled in Services an anything else that is wireless related.

That error will come accompanied by a LwtNetLog ID Error 3 also...they seem to be related.

What could cause this? W10 has stayed up to date along with everything else OS related.

Please Advise.

:)

tazmo8448, Jan 26, 2017

2. Surface Pro 3 Unstable after Win 10 Threshold Update

Windows 10 hard crashed with "blue screen". Event log: Critical Error, Kernel-Power, Event ID 41

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

I have had six of these since the Windows 10 update.

I have had 29 Error Event ID 3, Kernel-Event Tracing in the last 7 days.

Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

I have had 64 Error Event ID 13, ACPI, since November 13 (2 months).

: The embedded controller (EC) did not respond within the specified timeout period. This may indicate that there is an error in the EC hardware or firmware or that the BIOS is accessing the EC incorrectly. You should check with your computer manufacturer
    for an upgraded BIOS. In some situations, this error may cause the computer to function incorrectly.

I have had 264 Error Event ID 131, DeviceSetupManager since 12/5 (3 weeks).

Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}'

There is a problem with the update it surely seems to me.

Larry

J LarryAultman tii4, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Xbox one adapter driver not working

I tried all of that but it wasn't helpful I'm afraid.

The error code is Event ID 441 Kernel PNP. When I try to install the drivers, it says the session has timed out.

StefanoDolzanelli, Jan 26, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Something is trying to use it for something. You do not need to disable in Services, just disable in the Network Adapters in Control Panel.

bro67, Jan 27, 2017
  5. tazmo8448 Win User
    thanks bro67...odd thing is I only show one adapter for my LAN card

tazmo8448, Jan 27, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    If you show Hidden Devices in Device Manager, you should see a bunch of Virtual adapters for Hyper, which get created if you do not go into Windows Services in Programs and Features. The TAPI's are going to be both IPv4 and IPv6. Make sure that you make an update. Now if you want to check and see if Farbar's Service Scanner or Minitoolbox may work before diving deeper. Download from Publisher page for Farbar

bro67, Jan 27, 2017
  7. tazmo8448 Win User
    okay...first of all I disabled Hyper-V in services when I first got W10 (8/2015) what I show in Hidden Devices is as follows:
    MS Kernal Debug NetWork Adapter
    Realtek PCIe GBE Controller
    8-WAN mini-port adapters
    they all when checking for updates state 'you have the most recent or up to date'
    I don't use any 'telephony' and have that set to manual in Services..I don't integrate phone with the OS and don't plan to in the future.

as far as IPv4 an IPv6 go I only use IPv4....not sure what you mean by 'make sure you make an update'
    I've tried Farbar, Hitman Pro, RogueKiller,TDSSkiller,Panda CloudCleaner...you name it I've tried it. I also have MBAM Premium running. I don't think it is malware causing the issue...then again I could be wrong...these days so many clowns screwing with things makes that a moot point

@ bro67 I appreciate you taking the time so thanks...what i have done is go to the directory C:/Windows/system32/log files/ WMI an delete all the log files that show up in the .etl errors and that seems to stop it for a little while but then something (the thing I'm trying to sniff out) triggers it again after a spell. It's a head scratcher.

tazmo8448, Jan 27, 2017
  8. tazmo8448 Win User

Searching Kernel Event Tracing errors found the reason for the WiFiSession error...in Performance Monitor>Data Collector Sets>Startup Event Trace Sessions..I found WiFi Session was enabled thus giving errors on startup..disabling this feature stopped those errors.

tazmo8448, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error - Similar Threads - Event WiFi Session

2. WHEA-Logger Event ID 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 3: Reinstalled Windows and started running tests. At first, the OCCT program gave the error WHEAid 19 due to incorrect RAM overclocking. I started the RAM in XMP mode and the errors disappeared i.e. the problem was RAM overclocking. But now I permanently get an error with code 3...
  3. WHEA-Logger Event ID 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 3: Reinstalled Windows and started running tests. At first, the OCCT program gave the error WHEAid 19 due to incorrect RAM overclocking. I started the RAM in XMP mode and the errors disappeared i.e. the problem was RAM overclocking. But now I permanently get an error with code 3...
  4. Windows 10 Event ID 3 Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Event ID 3 Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188: I am using Windows 10 Version 10.0.1941 Build 19041 on a ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code Motherboard, Intel Processor i9-9900KS and ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI Video Card. I am receiving an Error in the Event Viewer as follows and I am asking what I should do to get rid of this: Event ID...
  5. Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped: Hello. I'm in Windows 10 build SO 18363.476 and since that update a new error comes up: Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 The first time the error comes up... it cause a sistem reboot....but not now....
  6. Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start error: 0xC0000035 Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start error: 0xC0000035 Event ID 2: [img] I started getting this error message Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing ID 2 <Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225525</Data> <Data Name="LoggingMode">8388736</Data> I first noticed this in...
  7. generic roaming event id 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    generic roaming event id 3: I get 62 errors daily generic roaming event id 3. I can not find a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/generic-roaming-event-id-3/0c04b5a7-31d4-4dbf-ad7e-7a214919cc2b
  8. Event ID 3, 16 Security errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event ID 3, 16 Security errors: Reboot. No errors. Wake up from first sleep, the following four errors appear consistently. Error ID 3, The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event queries with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus, AntiSpyware and Firewall. Error ID 16 (3 instances)...
  9. Event ID 2 (session Microsoft.Windows.Remediation not started)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Event ID 2 (session Microsoft.Windows.Remediation not started): Hi! Since the last update-round of Windows 10 (v1703) with every boot I see a kernel-EventTracing 2 error in the logs, regarding session Microsoft.Windows.Remediation) *Sad. No green idea what it means, somehow it seems to be related to the Spectre/Meltdown 'patch'. Anyone...
  10. Event ID 3 - Session "ReadyBoot" stopped - error: 3221225864

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 3 - Session "ReadyBoot" stopped - error: 3221225864: Does someone has any idea what this error means and above all ... how to avoid this? Thanks = Type : Error Date : 25-08-2015 Time : 10:42:14 Event : 3 Source :Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Description: Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error:...