Windows 10: Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager

Discus and support Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I check and found this annoying code in the Event Viewer... The Event ID code is the same but with different explanation and usually come in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lleonidas004, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager

Hi,

I check and found this annoying code in the Event Viewer...

The Event ID code is the same but with different explanation and usually come in group..This happened to me usually after restart....

1. Event ID 7031.... The Sync Host_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

2. Event ID 7031....The Contact Data_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

3. Event ID 7031....The User Data Storage_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

All these are on the Error Level... not warning...

Anybody know what happen and how to solve this???

:)

lleonidas004, Aug 22, 2015

2. User Data Storage_Session 1 errors

I understand this a Window 10 only service under Service Control Manager.

Errors:

A timeout was reached while waiting for the User Data Storage_Session1 service to connect. (Source Service Control Manager Event ID 7009.

The Contact Data_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s) ....(attempt to restart service) (Source Service Control Manager, Event ID 7031

The Service Control Manager tried to take corrective action (Restart the service) after the unexpected termination of the User Data Storage_Session1 service, but this action failed with the following error:

An instance of the service is already running. (Source Service Control Manager, Event ID 7032

the a repeat of Event ID 7031.....(The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly.

I doubt now looking at my Event Viewer this is the cause of my issue(s), but still I would like to know what to do to fix this or if this is normal.

JeffKrieble, Aug 22, 2015
  3. WARPJITSVC Service Control Manager Event ID 7031

This is what I'm getting now.

Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager [​IMG]

michaeltibbsjr, Aug 22, 2015
  4. cyberSAR Win User
  5. tazmo8448 Win User
    that post 'Solved Errors' doesn't really solve the issue, I've tried every one of em and it still persists.

tazmo8448, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager

1. Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager - Similar Threads - Event 7031 Service

2. EVENT ID 7031 - The DNS Client service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVENT ID 7031 - The DNS Client service terminated unexpectedly.: Hey guys!I've been having some issues over the past few days, which seems to have been fixed changed the rams from 2 and 4 slots to 1 and 3, I do not think it's relevant but just in case I added this information. In any case, that was causing my multiple issues in event log...
  3. EVENT ID 7031 - The DNS Client service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT ID 7031 - The DNS Client service terminated unexpectedly.: Hey guys!I've been having some issues over the past few days, which seems to have been fixed changed the rams from 2 and 4 slots to 1 and 3, I do not think it's relevant but just in case I added this information. In any case, that was causing my multiple issues in event log...
  4. EVENT ID 7031 - The DNS Client service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error - Service Control Manager - Event ID 7031 - The Cron Service Terminated Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error - Service Control Manager - Event ID 7031 - The Cron Service Terminated Unexpectedly: Hello. I'm having an issue where my PC is waking up from sleep nearly constantly, and so I decided to investigate. In both the powercfg command prompt, as well as what is listed under power in the event viewer, I can find nothing as an inherent cause. However I saw something...
  6. Error - Service Control Manager - Event ID 7031 - The Cron Service Terminated Unexpectedly

Error - Service Control Manager - Event ID 7031 - The Cron Service Terminated Unexpectedly: Hello. I'm having an issue where my PC is waking up from sleep nearly constantly, and so I decided to investigate. In both the powercfg command prompt, as well as what is listed under power in the event viewer, I can find nothing as an inherent cause. However I saw something...
  7. Error - Service Control Manager - Event ID 7031 - The Cron Service Terminated Unexpectedly

8. Windows 10 Service Control Manager Event Id 7009

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Service Control Manager Event Id 7009: Over the past year whenever there is a Windows update APC UPS service & APC Data service software for a battery UPS do not automatically restart after the update. The services has to be manually restarted after each update.Once restarted the APC UPS service & APC Data service...
  9. Windows 10 Service Control Manager Event Id 7009

Windows 10 Service Control Manager Event Id 7009: Over the past year whenever there is a Windows update APC UPS service & APC Data service software for a battery UPS do not automatically restart after the update. The services has to be manually restarted after each update.Once restarted the APC UPS service & APC Data service...
  10. Windows 10 Service Control Manager Event Id 7009

Users found this page by searching for:

1. service control manager 7031

2. event id 7031

3. the display enhancement service service terminated unexpectedly.

4. The Clipboard User Service_1b44d6cf3 service terminated unexpectedly. ,
  5. service control manager error 7031,
  6. asus com service service terminated unexpectedly,
  7. The Clipboard User Service_8cdcc1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 3000 milliseconds: Restart the service.,
  8. how to fix windows 10 professional error eventid 7031service control manager,
  9. cluster service termination 7031 7032 7024,
  10. The Display Enhancement Service service terminated unexpectedly,
  11. whats does even ID 7031 mean in event viewer on computer ,
  12. event id 7031 service control manager,
  13. The ASUS Com Service service terminated unexpectedly,
  14. The User Data Access_Session2 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.,
  15. clipboard service treminated