Windows 10: Event id 822

Discus and support Event id 822 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi can someone tell me what error this is. I got 28 of these errors after booting up my computer then followed by a restart for windows updates after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Event id 822

Hi can someone tell me what error this is. I got 28 of these errors after booting up my computer then followed by a restart for windows updates after a week long trip.

MDM PolicyManager: Acquiring the merge lock, Policy: (SMBAutoEncryptedFileExtensions), Area: (DataProtection), Result*Sad0x80070002) The system cannot find the file specified..

:)

Redbatman, Dec 14, 2017
  2. n 05033 Win User

Error Event ID 7031 & Event ID 10016

hi;

before upgrading to windows 10; in windows 8.1pro on shutdown of pc I used to get onesync error id 7013.

after upgrade to windows 10 pro version 1204 clean install the error id no. was same 7031 but with little change in description.

instead of onesync now it is sync host_(alpha numerical figure)

"The Sync Host_3035e service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

but after upgrade to windows 10 pro version 10586 via clean install now there are 2 errors on shutdown
    in pair:

Event Id 7031 :

"The Sync Host_3035e service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

&

Event Id 10016 :

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID(----) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

clean boot; dism; sfc scan; none of these steps showed any error.

loggining in from different local and administrative accounts was also not useful; error persisted.

laptop Compaq; windows 10 pro; 64bit; ram 4gb; processor i3.

kind guidance sought on how to remove these regular errors.

with regards

thanks

n 05033, Dec 14, 2017
  3. Error Event ID 7031 & Event ID 10016

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

You can refer the links below to know why you get such errors.

Event ID 7031 — Service Stop Operations:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc756337(v=ws.10).aspx

Event ID 10016 — COM Security Policy Configuration:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd337789(v=ws.10).aspx

Disable/uninstall if any third party security software is installed.

If you recently added new hardware to your PC, shut down your PC, disconnect all external devices, and then restart your PC.

Also, check for Windows Updates.

In the search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Also, place the system in Safe Mode and check if it works fine.

• Restart your PC. When you reach the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key and select the Power button, and then select Restart.

• After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options >Startup settings > Restart. After your PC restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with networking.
    Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings, which determine how
    long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      Troubleshooting

• Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.

• Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 14, 2017
  4. vram Win User

Event id 822

If the updates were successful, I’d just wait and see if any more of those events show up.

Thema:

Event id 822

1. Event id 822 - Similar Threads - Event 822

2. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  3. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  4. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  5. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  6. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.: Hi All,We're in the process of setting up our W11 deployment process and one of the options we're looking at is deploying W11 as an upgrade to W10 through SCCM. However, we've come across an odd issue as part of our testing.For fully up-to-date W11 23H2 deployments either as...
  8. Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.

Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.: Hi All,We're in the process of setting up our W11 deployment process and one of the options we're looking at is deploying W11 as an upgrade to W10 through SCCM. However, we've come across an odd issue as part of our testing.For fully up-to-date W11 23H2 deployments either as...
  9. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  10. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 822

2. MDM PolicyManager: Acquiring the merge lock Policy: (RMSTemplateIDForEDP) Area: (DataProtection) Result:(0x80070002) The system cannot find the file specified..

3. key event 822

4. error 822 event viewer pause uxaccess,
  5. win 10 event 822,
  6. event 822 on event viewer,
  7. MDM PolicyManager: Acquiring the merge lock,
  8. イベントid 822,
  9. mdm policymanager: acquiring the merge lock policy: (allowazurermsforedp) ,
  10. MDM PolicyManager: Acquiring the merge lock Policy: (RequireProtectionUnderLockConfig) Area: (DataProtection) Result:(0x80070002) The system cannot find the file specified..