Windows 10: Event log errors still not solved by MS after a year .

Discus and support Event log errors still not solved by MS after a year . in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; THIS IS NOT A BSOD INQUIRY . I have this "Metadata" error and so does a ton of others, why isn't this fixed yet lol.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fredc, Sep 14, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

Event log errors still not solved by MS after a year .

fredc, Sep 14, 2015
  2. GusXL Win User

Not booting after DistributedCOM error 10016

@all

Last event before rebooting my computer in ms event log was showing DistributedCOM error 10016. If it was just an error heck ms : ) But the real problem is, afterwards my computer wouldnt boot. Like the SSD with the OS was not there.

I used the windows 10 repair disc. It worked! That was three weeks ago.

But yesterday the same occured. And it takes a lot of trial and error to get it rollin' again.

Is there somekind of connection between the error and the malfunction recognizing the disc with MBR?

Some system detail; Win10 (bought license, not the upgrade), i7, Samsung SSD, Six year old Asus motherboard.

Thanks!

GusXL, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Tired of ActiveNon-Sync (Support code: 0x80883001)

Two years of complaints on this post across multiple platforms and still no fix from MS! I can appreciate if a MS guru didn't reply is some off beat forum but not to even acknowledge such a problem on a MS forum is pathetic customer service!

I would think there would be an error log recorded somewhere that records the crash so you can start solving the problem instead of the symptoms!

It seams that the common denominator on many of these issues if caused by the email and especially if the email account has multiple subfolders or is larger in size.

BoiseREbroker, Sep 14, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Huh?? That's a 8/8.1 issue.. are you having that with 10??

BunnyJ, Sep 14, 2015
  5. fredc Win User
    Actually the last bunch of pages are in relation to Win 10 and the issue is definitely still effecting many Win 10 users.

fredc, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Event log errors still not solved by MS after a year . - Similar Threads - Event log errors

2. Event Log Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Log Application Error: For our instrument Software, only for 5 Window log in user, i get following error, Other user no issue. please- In Advance Thanks with GratitudeLog Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 9/20/2022 4:38:47 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...
  3. Error in Event log, Event ID 10016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Event log, Event ID 10016: So my laptop been crashing very often for last week, I never had the chance to take the photo of the blue screen, its lightning fast to restart. I have seen this in my event log and wonder if it has anything to do with it. I have seen kernel errors, battery errors and this...
  4. AllJoyn Event Log Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AllJoyn Event Log Error: Please explain the cause of the following error on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5591 2n1 Laptop Intel R Core TM i5-10210u 8 GB RAM Windows 10 Home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 Windows Feature Exp Pack 120.2202.130.0 AllJoyn encountered an error 0x4 in module IPNS, file...
  5. Why is MS casual games sign in error 1170000 still an issue that MS expects users to solve...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is MS casual games sign in error 1170000 still an issue that MS expects users to solve...: I have been trying on and off for months to resolve my error 1170000 issue. I've read and tried so many suggested fixes, yet they either don't work at all or only work temporarily. I can sign into my Microsoft account, Microsoft Store, XBox Live etc using my Microsoft account...
  6. Strange Event Error logged

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Event Error logged: This error logged has been identified on a machine on the network running Windows 10. What could be the cause, I have never heard of CVE 53 Event ID 2 Log Microsoft-Windows-Security-Mitigations Kernel Mode Type Warning Message Possible detection of CVE: 53 Additional...
  7. This is still not solved after literally years of people posting about it. Stop ignoring...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This is still not solved after literally years of people posting about it. Stop ignoring...: PAUSING ANY MEDIA MUTES ALL AUDIO. This has been posted about previously on these forums with no solution: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-after-i-pause-video-while-using/d664bd51-7910-4d90-a32a-8b4bf71e6aab and...
  8. P2P Event Log error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    P2P Event Log error: Session "P2PLog" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 Error pops up from time to time. All articles addressing the issue have been studied, but none has offered a reason. It's a benign error in the Kernel-Event Tracking log, which can be disabled to hide the...
  9. Event Log error

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Log error: Any idea what would be causing this? svchost (3972) Database recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -566. Many instances of this error in my event log. Running windows 10 pro with November update.... Thanks. 32625
  10. New Error in Event Log

in Windows 10 Support
    New Error in Event Log: Anybody know how to fix this issue please? The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97} to the user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server system log Possible detection of CVE: