Windows 10: Event Viewer Error on fresh install startup. Struggle to Game

Discus and support Event Viewer Error on fresh install startup. Struggle to Game in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having issues for the past year. I built my starter gaming pc and I installed Windows 8.1 Pro. I was having issues playing games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jordan5066, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Event Viewer Error on fresh install startup. Struggle to Game

Hello,

I've been having issues for the past year. I built my starter gaming pc and I installed Windows 8.1 Pro. I was having issues playing games mostly Ubisoft games whether they booted directly from Uplay or steam. So I decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro using the free upgrade program. Same issues arose and eventually led to me doing 6 clean installs and finally got a stable system. After that it worked for a while but I started noticing blue screen crashes.

Since then ive upgraded my video card from a GTX 660 to a GTX 950. Ive reformatted all my hard drives ( Windows- Kingston 128GB SSD, Media and Games- Seagate Barracuda 1TB). I purchased Windows 10 Home Edition OEM Disk and tried a fresh install with that. Everything seems to be working great but I noticed on my last pc I had COM errors and the WUDFRd driver error. Could you guys tell me if these error are anything that can be fixed. Should I worry about them?

Also I wanna make sure I set my Secondary Drive up correctly. I want all my default media locations moved to that drive. So I will just change the location of those folders to a path on the secondary drive correct?

:)

Jordan5066, Nov 16, 2016

2. PC shuts down playing games

Run Windows Update and install all updates.

Report this issue to game's manufacturer website.

Check event viewer and see if there is any error logged there?

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 16, 2016
  3. Lego Star Wars The Video Game doesn't work

Hi,

To isolate the problem with Lego Star Wars - The Video Game, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Let’s check if the issue persists in clean boot state.

*Putting your system in clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

Step 2: Also check for error messages in event viewer. If you find any error messages then post back the exact error message so that we can assist you better.

Steps to check Application Event log:

a. Click on start.

b. In the search box type eventvwr.msc and press enter.

c. Now click on Application under Event Viewer (local).

d. Now look for event log on right hand side of the Event Viewer windows.

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

Event Viewer Error on fresh install startup. Struggle to Game

1. Event Viewer Error on fresh install startup. Struggle to Game - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Error

2. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  3. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  4. event viewer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error: Faulting application name: DipAwayMode.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xc4675baa Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x001144c2 Faulting process id: 0x1554 Faulting application...
  5. Event Viewer Errors

Event Viewer Errors: Does anyone have a workable solution for Event error 1000 or event error13? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-errors/79c29b4a-e783-4b8b-b552-c46b3e00e2f9
  6. Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer

Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer: So i play alot of games but some of my games keep crashing (not all) on thing noticed is the games that crash are multiplayer games so i checked my event viewer and i got this error after i crashed i just need help fixing it to see if thats the problem Log Name: System...
  7. Error in Event Viewer

Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  8. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  9. Event Viewer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494
  10. Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors: Got a reoccurring problem with my pc shutting down unexpectedly. Thought it might be a corrupt install so i reinstalled windows 10 and the errors came back anyway. Then after a couple re-installs later and bunch of research i still came up with nothing. So i installed my...