Windows 10: Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

Discus and support Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by waitandhope123, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these?

Code: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code. Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code. The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Failed to process session change. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at GamingApp_Service.Service1.OnSessionChange(SessionChangeDescription changeDescription) at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.DeferredSessionChange(Int32 eventType, Int32 sessionId)[/quote]

:)

waitandhope123, Jan 23, 2017
  2. sabenite Win User

Broken dll files after full reinstall of windows 1-

I am trying to launch a program called Magic the Gathering Online. When I attempt to launch it, the initial splash screen pops up but the main client fails to launch. When checking the event viewer at this point, nothing shows up. I am able to close the
    program by right clicking on the program on the taskbar and clicking the x. After closing the program 6 errors show up in the event viewer. There are 5 dlls that fail and the Server service performance object won't open. The information that is given in
    the event viewer is

The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Event ID 1008

The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Event ID 1008

The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Event ID 1008

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Event ID 1008

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code. Event ID 2004

The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApRpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Event ID 1008

Please help me figure this out. The program's tech support and I have been banging our heads against a wall with this for about 3 weeks. I have even tried reinstalling Windows 10 to no avail.

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

sabenite, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Windows 10 event log nothing but errors

Hello I am running Windows 10 and my Event log is filled with errors. This is after a clean(refresh drives clean) install. I boot up and get errors from the beginning.

Some of the errors are

Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C:\Windows\Prefetch\ReadyBoot\ReadyBoot.etl". The maximum files size is currently set to 20971520 bytes.

The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

In 12 hours i have 117 Errors in the event log under Administrative Events.

Is anyone else having these problems?

bluewhale1, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

I figured this out, nothing was wrong with Windows 10, running sfc /scannow returned no errors.

I ended up removing MSI Gaming App because they have yet to correct whatever is wrong, this got rid of that event for me.

I opened CCleaner and under Startup I figured some program must be causing these errors since I'd been clearing the event logs using Clear_Event_Viewer_Logs and they only occurred at startup. I discovered MSI Gaming App didn't remove it's startup entry neither did CoreTemp remove its scheduled startup (I took it off because I'm using Secure Boot and it isn't yet licensed to work with it.)

After deleting those I have no more errors. None. Really annoying!

waitandhope123, Jan 28, 2017
Thema:

Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

1. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Error

2. Event Viewer ESENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer ESENT: [ATTACH] It happens that every time I launch my PC, These 4 errors occur. Could you help me as to what they are, how to fix them, and if they're safe or not? Thanks in advance....
  3. ESENT Event ID 508 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer

ESENT Event ID 508 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer: Hello, I am running Windows 10 on an AMD machine, and I noticed that my machine stalls every once in a while. When I check the vent viewer, these warnings appear: ESENT 508 taskhostw 3844,D,0 WebCacheLocal: A request to write to the file...
  4. got an error in event viewer, source: ESENT

got an error in event viewer, source: ESENT: svchost 4276,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 0xfffffc01 occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log....
  5. ESENT Messages in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    ESENT Messages in Event Viewer: A week ago I saw some ESENT messages in Event Viewer. I don't have a clue what this stuff is about so I gave up on it and hoped it wouldn't be a problem. Today there are more messages, and the more I clicked around in Event Viewer the more messages were created. If all else...
  6. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL: Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these? Code: The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL...
  7. Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT Event 467

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT Event 467: EDIT: ARGH, sorry, meant to post this in General Discussion forum, I have no idea if it is a network issue. Hello everyone, I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month...
  8. ESENT errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ESENT errors in Event Viewer: Not sure if this is the right place, so please move it/me if I'm misplaced. I recently re-installed W10, and used Kari's tutorial to help me move the Users folder to a partition on another disk, using the sysprep routine. This is a list of W10s Environment variables...
  9. The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS...: Does anybody out there know how to solve these event log errors? EventID 1008 Windows 10 x64 Pro (1511 bld10586.3) The usual solutions on Internet are all talking about WSS_WPG ( Windows SharePoint Services Worker Process Group) but likely these are not available on...
  10. Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT, Event 467

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT, Event 467: Hello everyone, I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month ago. I'm not having any overt issues yet, but the error is disturbing. SettingSyncHost (9144)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The Open procedure for service BITS in DLL C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

2. The Open procedure for service .NETFramework in DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

3. the open procedure for service esent in dll c:\windows\system32\esentprf.dll failed. performance data for this service will not be available. the first four bytes (dword) of the data section contains the error code.

4. the open procedure for service lsa in dll c:\windows\system32\secur32.dll failed. performance data for this service will not be available. the first four bytes (dword) of the data section contains the error code.,
  5. New - The Open Procedure for service MSDTC in DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.,
  6. The Open Procedure for service .NETFramework in DLL C:\Windows\system32\mscoree.dll failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.,
  7. the open procedure for service .netframework in dll c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll failed. performance data for this service will not be available. the first four bytes (dword) of the data section contains the error code,
  8. the open procedure for service msdtc in dll c:\windows\system32\msdtcuiu.dll failed with error code the workstation service has not been started.. performance data for this service will not be available.,
  9. the open procedure for esent in esentprf.dll failed,
  10. The Open procedure for service MSDTC in DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.,
  11. The Open Procedure for service MSDTC in DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.