Windows 10: Event Viewer Errors and warnings

Discus and support Event Viewer Errors and warnings in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi guys! Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by siddharth2cool, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Event Viewer Errors and warnings

Hi guys!

Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever I open Event Viewer and click on "Administrative Events" then it says "Query error" and the message is:
    Log Error
    Microsoft-Windows-GWX-ins/Debug The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration
    Microsoft-Windows-GWX-ins/operational The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration

And apart from this I have several other warnings/errors But I want to fix this issue first so that I can post other errors. Thanks for your time guys! please reply if you have any idea about this! please! please!*Biggrin

:)

siddharth2cool, Jun 25, 2016
  2. Le Boule Win User

Errors and warnings in the event viewer

How is the computer running? Any issues?

Have you checked "Startup" to see if any unnecessary programs are running in the background

Suggest you review the following – both are very good articles but ignore the ads:

What Is the Windows Event Viewer, and How Can I Use It?

What is Event Viewer, and Why Does It Have So Many Errors? - Ask Leo!

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Errors and warnings in the event viewer

I have a Ton of error and warnings in my event viewer. As see below. any ideas?
    Event Viewer Errors and warnings [​IMG]

CatFishEd1, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

Event Viewer Errors and warnings

1. Event Viewer Errors and warnings - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Errors

2. Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?: Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?What do I do to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-errors-and-warnings-in-event-viewer/f0c5cd3e-bd47-4a31-bcaa-d3e53143619b
  3. Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?: Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?What do I do to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-errors-and-warnings-in-event-viewer/f0c5cd3e-bd47-4a31-bcaa-d3e53143619b
  4. getting warnings and errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting warnings and errors in event viewer: Can someone please explain why I'm getting so many warnings and errors in event viewer??Is this normal??I'm attaching the system and application logs where I'm getting the errors. Its concerning for me as I'm facing bsod error from along time and specifically dcp watch dog...
  5. getting warnings and errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting warnings and errors in event viewer: Can someone please explain why I'm getting so many warnings and errors in event viewer??Is this normal??I'm attaching the system and application logs where I'm getting the errors. Its concerning for me as I'm facing bsod error from along time and specifically dcp watch dog...
  6. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer: Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-and-warning-events-in-event-viewer/a1571c93-ae91-4199-8799-93ad26951194
  7. event viewer warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    event viewer warnings: [img] HI How important is it to sort out warning errors. I often have a lot like this. I dont understand what they say but am happy to post a few if people here think they should be sorted thank you in advance 145291
  8. EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG: class code 0x7F8000 Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/event-viewer-warning-msg/7003286f-f97e-41d8-b0d3-c2b0057ab0a1
  9. Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!: Hey guys I'm new to Windows 10 and Event viewer and I am unable to understand what it is saying, this used to happen to my Windows 8.1 and I thought that after upgrading to 10 this might stop but here it is again! Please take a look at the pictures attached for better...
  10. Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings: When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why...