Windows 10: Event Viewer Errors - Perflib, ApplicationError, CAPI2 and more

Discus and support Event Viewer Errors - Perflib, ApplicationError, CAPI2 and more in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Getting many event viewer error messages. Some are application relates, some are system related. I've attached a zip file with two .evtx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gil, Feb 14, 2016.

1. GIL
    gil Win User

Event Viewer Errors - Perflib, ApplicationError, CAPI2 and more

Hi,

Getting many event viewer error messages.
    Some are application relates, some are system related.

I've attached a zip file with two .evtx files and MSINFO file.

I don't know the severity of these issues, but regardless I'd like to resolve them with your help *Smile

I'd appreciate any help!

EventViewer.zip
    msinfo.zip

:)

2. Explorer.exe - Application Error

1) Open your Start menu;

2) Search for Event Viewer;

3) Open it and in the new window, double click on Windows Logs;

4) Double click on Applications;

5) On the right, you will see a list of events generated from your system

6) You should search for "Perflib" errors, to do it quickly, press CTRL+F on your keyboard and search for "perflib".

Stefano Pennacchio, Feb 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Create System Image gives error

There are at least half-a-dozen decent (and free) image backup applications out there. We have never used the built-in one.

But still curious about this. Is that Event Viewer entry for Event ID: 513 with Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2? Does it still throw the error code (0x80780034)?

JerryLippey, Feb 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello, I can't help with the application errors but I can with the system errors.

The four system errors appear on everyone's W10 installation and are not significant. They are recorded as part of the shutdown of your PC.

I do not believe the warnings are anything out of the ordinary either apart from the e1cexpress. This might be fixed by an updated or ASUS recommended driver for the network card.

philc43, Feb 14, 2016
  5. Kbird Win User
    Old post I know but Others may find this as I did today , the e1cexpress message is actually just the Intel NIC logging dis-connections and connections such as when the computer reboots or goes to Sleep.

You can turn this behaviour off in Device Manager in the NIC's Properties on the Advanced Tab>

Settings>Log Link State Event>set it to disabled.

KB

Kbird, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Event Viewer Errors - Perflib, ApplicationError, CAPI2 and more - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Errors

2. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  3. Error event 1023 source Perflib plus warnings event 1008 source Perflib

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error event 1023 source Perflib plus warnings event 1008 source Perflib: Erro/Error :O Windows não pode carregar a DLL de contador extensível "C:\WINDOWS\system32\sysmain.dll" código de erro do Win32 Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado.. Eu realmente não sei o que aconteceu e como resolver para que NUNCA mais aconteça mas o computador...
  4. Error event 1023 source Perflib plus warnings event 1008 source Perflib

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error event 1023 source Perflib plus warnings event 1008 source Perflib: Erro/Error :O Windows não pode carregar a DLL de contador extensível "C:\WINDOWS\system32\sysmain.dll" código de erro do Win32 Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado.. Eu realmente não sei o que aconteceu e como resolver para que NUNCA mais aconteça mas o computador...
  5. event viewer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error: Faulting application name: DipAwayMode.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xc4675baa Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x001144c2 Faulting process id: 0x1554 Faulting application...
  6. Error in Event Viewer

Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  7. Error event 1023 source Perflib

Error event 1023 source Perflib: Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL Oracle11. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-event-1023-source-perflib/b6ce52a7-cfda-4171-b243-2607d2bb32d1
  8. More errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    More errors in event viewer: I searched and saw where this could be related to restore, so I went and created a checkpoint on system restore and went back into event viewer and there was the same error at the same time I did the creating a checkpoint. Here's the error: Cryptographic Services failed...
  9. Event Viewer Error

Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  10. Event Viewer error

Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494