Windows 10: Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games

Discus and support Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so for the past few days ive beeen trying to troubleshoot this issue. it seems to have arisen from a windows update , but now i cant play a game for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeSmith94, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games

so for the past few days ive beeen trying to troubleshoot this issue. it seems to have arisen from a windows update , but now i cant play a game for more than 5 minutes. IN event viewer i was getting dcom erorr 10016 but having seemingly fixed that issue now im lucky if i can spawn in a game , in menus and everything else its fine. This seems to be happening with most of my games and its getting frustrating.

Fresh install of win 10

Just to name a few ,

App error 1000

Dcom error 10010

dcom error 10016

service control manager error 7023

Everything is up to date

I should eloaborate games only crsah to desktop.

Please help.

:)

GeorgeSmith94, Aug 21, 2018
  2. extr3me Win User

XP Event viewer shows errors

Hi,

Recently i noticed that windows event viewer shows this error:

"AMLI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to create an illegal memory OpRegion, starting at address 0x0, with a length of 0x1000. This region lies in the Operating system's protected memory address range (0x0 - 0x9f800). This could lead to system instability. Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance."

I start getting this message every 10-15 minutes while playing 3D games like Left 4 dead. My system hangs or restarts from time to time (while idle or is booting). I have tested my pc with prime95, furmark, memtest, other burn-in applications..... No crashes, everything looks stable. Any ideas? Thanks.

extr3me, Aug 21, 2018
  3. SUI
    Sui Win User
    Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing

Hi,

I've been getting nvlddmkm errors in event viewer every time I play the game Outlast 2 which was just released. I'm using Lenovo IdeaPad laptop, while not high specs, it can run the game at 60fps at mid-high settings with no problem so I highly doubt that it's not meeting minimum requirements. Gonna keep it point form for easy read.

Symptoms:

• Within 1-10min of gameplay, game would freeze for a few seconds then throw a "Outlast 2 has stopped working" Windows error
    • Few seconds after clicking "close program" in the error, it would throw a "Rendering thread exception - fatal error"
    • After closing that, it would finally throw a Microsoft Visual C++ runtime error "RUNTIME ERROR! R6025 -pure virtual function call"
    • In event viewer, I get about 16 or so error events, "The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer" (screenshot)
    • Also get a warning event in event viewer usually on top of error events, "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered"
    • Only game crashes, windows not affected

Specs:

• Windows 10 64-bit with anniversary update, no creators edition
    • i7-4700MQ
    • 8GB RAM
    • Nvidia GT750M Optimus, latest driver as of this post which is 383.22

Things already tried:

• Absolute minimum graphic settings in-game + windowed mode
    • Disable hibernate/quick start in power options and restart computer
    • Use DDU-safe mode to uninstall everything Nvidia related, then manually download 383.22 and reinstall it, didn't install GeForce Experience or PhysX
    • Use DDU-safe mode to uninstall everything Nvidia related, then manually download 368.81 to roll back, didn't install GeForce Experience or PhysX
    • Power options -> PCI Express -> maximum power settings
    • Power options -> processor power management -> max processor state -> change to 99% instead of 100%
    • sfc scannow in CMD (no errors)
    • DISM checkhealth in CMD (no errors)
    • Adding TDRDelay registry key and set it to 10
    • Whitelist entire game directory in Windows Defender
    • Create new windows user account and launch game from that account
    • Force game to use integrated Intel HD graphics -> this would prevent any crash, but obviously be unplayable at like 5fps. So this means it's something wrong with Nvidia drivers, and not my computer?
    I even chatted with service rep from Nvidia, they're out of ideas too and told me "check with Lenovo", lol.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

4. erocker Win User

Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games

System crashes after 40mins game time

Check the Event Viewer in the Control Panel. What kind of Criticals Errors and Warnings does it list?

erocker, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games

1. Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games - Similar Threads - Event viewer showing

2. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  3. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  4. ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..: The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer....
  5. ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..

ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..: The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer....
  6. PC keep crashing When playing game and getting error in Event Viewer Event id 86

PC keep crashing When playing game and getting error in Event Viewer Event id 86: I have downloaded Assassins creed mirage and want to play this game whenever i start this game at the starting cut scene game freeze and after few seconds i got a blue screen and my whole pc restart i check the event viewer and find there was event created in Windows log ->...
  7. Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games keep crashing with this error in event viewer: So i play alot of games but some of my games keep crashing (not all) on thing noticed is the games that crash are multiplayer games so i checked my event viewer and i got this error after i crashed i just need help fixing it to see if thats the problem Log Name: System...
  8. Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing, Error 10016 in Event viewer: So my games keep crashing and after searching in google, people said to check event viewer. there are multiple error 10016 in there but there are 10 on the exact same time. I searched for a fix but when i get into the DCOM Config everything is greyed out. This is the...
  9. Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing: Hi, I've been getting nvlddmkm errors in event viewer every time I play the game Outlast 2 which was just released. I'm using Lenovo IdeaPad laptop, while not high specs, it can run the game at 60fps at mid-high settings with no problem so I highly doubt that it's not...
  10. Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010: Hi Guys/Girls I keep getting this error every 30 minutes anybody managed to solve this ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 30/10/2016 11:54:11 Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DALE-PC1\Dale...