Windows 10: Event Viewer TDI filter warning

Discus and support Event Viewer TDI filter warning in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I am receiving this error in Event Viewer: A TDI filter (\Driver\adgnetworktdidrv) was detected. This filter has not been certified by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Crusher21, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Crusher21 Win User

Event Viewer TDI filter warning

Hello,
    I am receiving this error in Event Viewer: A TDI filter (\Driver\adgnetworktdidrv) was detected. This filter has not been certified by Microsoft and may cause system instability.
    I'm not sure what this means. Is it something that can be ignored or is it important?
    Thank you

:)

Crusher21, Aug 19, 2015

2. Cannot Connect WIFI and Laptop Freeze when disabling or Uninstalling the WI-FI Adapter drivers and Freeze upon every restart

There is also this Warning event in event viewer time to time.

Source: TCPIP

Event ID: 4291

The network adapter with hardware address E0-2A-82-1E-XX-XX has indicated packet coalescing capability without indicating support for one or more prerequisite receive filter capabilities (IPv4 0x00000000).

Nimesha Jayasooriya, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Win 10 Event Viewer -- cannot save filter in Custom Views

I try to keep up a custom view for the Event Viewer. Since Win 10 was upgraded I can add exclusions such as ...-1234,-567,-89... but these are not saved upon exit from Event Viewer. Many repeated events are reported and most are not important.

Nor can I find where the filter data is stored: registry, sys32, etc.

Steps: Launch Event Viewer -- find one or more events in the custom view log -- launch Filter Current Custom View -- Add the events to be filtered out (including a (-)minus sign and comma separation. (note that in the current session, the events are
    removed as is expected) -- close the Filter Current Custom View (note that there is no Apply button) -- close and restart Event Viewer.

Results: added event filter numbers are removed from the filter list -- any filter brought over from Win 8 upgrade still remain.

Fixing this would be great. Knowing where the data is stored would also be fine.

Ed C Benson, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Event Viewer TDI filter warning

1. Event Viewer TDI filter warning - Similar Threads - Event Viewer TDI

2. Event Viewer - Filter by Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer - Filter by Drive: Hi everyone, I would like to see what automated stuff happens on my PC's secondary SATA HDD. More specifically, I would like to see which Scheduled Tasks involve the secondary drive. I know it's possible to log events in Event Viewer under "Application and services...
  3. Event Viewer - Filter by Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer - Filter by Drive: Hi everyone, I would like to see what automated stuff happens on my PC's secondary SATA HDD. More specifically, I would like to see which Scheduled Tasks involve the secondary drive. I know it's possible to log events in Event Viewer under "Application and services...
  4. Event viewer warnings ID10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event viewer warnings ID10016: I was checking even viewer and saw hundreds of warnings from the DistribtedCOM Can anyone advise please? Thanks you. 176235
  5. Event Viewer: Filter Administrative Events?

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer: Filter Administrative Events?: The Administrative Events window quickly fills up with DistributedCOM warnings and errors. I tried to fix this, but in the end, couldn't get past the final step: Fixing DistributedCOM error 10016 Failing that (any other ideas folks on how to fix rather than hide the...
  6. Filter in the event viewer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Filter in the event viewer.: Hi, is it possible to create a filter by manually editing the XML query in the event viewer and have the entered query remain stored in the log even if I close the event viewer? Thanks 170228
  7. event viewer warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    event viewer warnings: [img] HI How important is it to sort out warning errors. I often have a lot like this. I dont understand what they say but am happy to post a few if people here think they should be sorted thank you in advance 145291
  8. EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG: class code 0x7F8000 Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/event-viewer-warning-msg/7003286f-f97e-41d8-b0d3-c2b0057ab0a1
  9. EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EVENT VIEWER WARNING MSG: class code 0x7F8000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/event-viewer-warning-msg/7003286f-f97e-41d8-b0d3-c2b0057ab0a1
  10. Event Viewer Errors and warnings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Errors and warnings: Hi guys! Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever I open Event Viewer and click on "Administrative Events" then it says "Query error" and the message is: Log Error...