Windows 10: Event Viewer - Thousands of unknown Event ID 1s

Discus and support Event Viewer - Thousands of unknown Event ID 1s in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there, It's my first time posting on this forum however this forum has helped me solve dozens of past issues so thanks *Smile Ok so I've got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Uel, Sep 14, 2016.

1. UEL
    Uel Win User

Event Viewer - Thousands of unknown Event ID 1s

Hi there,

It's my first time posting on this forum however this forum has helped me solve dozens of past issues so thanks *Smile

Ok so I've got an MSI GS40 notebook running Windows Home 64-bit. It's a great notebook and runs like a dream. I recently checked my Event Viewer and saw thousands of warnings. Basically the same warning every second. They're all Execution Service - Event ID: 1

I'm really not keen on a system restore or reformat. The hardware is pretty high-end and so it doesn't seem like anything has slowed down but I would like to resolve these crazy warnings.

Any help would be great...

Event Viewer - Thousands of unknown Event ID 1s [​IMG]

:)

2. i have thousands of errors in my event viewer is this normal i am current using win 10

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...

Should you have any questions please ask us.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 14, 2016
  3. sinful26 Win User
    i have thousands of errors in my event viewer is this normal i am current using win 10

I have alittlem over 16,000 admin events what is going on how can I fix this

sinful26, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

Event Viewer - Thousands of unknown Event ID 1s

1. Event Viewer - Thousands of unknown Event ID 1s - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Thousands

2. thousands of security logs in event viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    thousands of security logs in event viewer: I went to the Event Viewer to check why my system shut down and won't turn on for a few minutes after the shut down. Then I noticed that under "Windows Logs" >"Security", I have more than 10,000 "Audit Success" logs. more than 10 per second. Is this normal? EventID are...
  3. Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Event ID 4624 in Event Viewer: Hi guys. Lets say I went out and left my laptop at home. When I come back I notice many "Audit Success" logs with ID 4624 in the Event Viewer during the time I was out. Is this something I should be concerned about and that someone has been trying to access my laptop? Thanks!...
  4. Event viewer - Event id 4688

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event viewer - Event id 4688: I tried to create a custom view, with àwindows as the event log, and 4688 as the event ID. I had no other changed settings, and I expected this to give me a stream of events showing whenever I opened an application. Instead I only got events related to Microsoft processes....
  5. Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Error -TPM -Event ID 15: So this error continuously pop up in my event viewer. Description - General - The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further...
  6. Event ID 2004 Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event ID 2004 Event Viewer: After updating Windows and reinstalling my system a few months ago I've ran into an issue with my game crashing, after extensive searching my results were finding the location access errors 2004 & 1023 with sysmain.dll being unable to load from my Event viewer log, however...
  7. Unknown Event ID 49

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Event ID 49: Hi guys, I just recently installed a Windows Server 2019 on a computer equipped with a raid adapter; I use it as a private cloud for all my family members photos, documents etc.. Everything is working fine, except for an error event on Event Log System that appears with...
  8. Event Viewer ID 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer ID 2004: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNetDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:18 PMEvent ID: 2004Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Unable to open the Server service performance object. The...
  9. Event Viewer ID 1023

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 1023: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerflibDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:19 PMEvent ID: 1023Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL...
  10. Event Viewer ID 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer ID 2004: What should I do to correct this? Log Name: ApplicationSource: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNetDate: 4/27/2020 3:38:18 PMEvent ID: 2004Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: User: SAM-NB1\SamComputer: SAM-NB1Description:Unable to open the Server service performance object. The...