Windows 10: Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office

Discus and support Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I am having a problem with the Windows Mail & Calendar app where it is not showing my events as Busy / Tentative / or Out Of Office. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kenny_324, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Kenny_324 Win User

Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office

Hi all,

I am having a problem with the Windows Mail & Calendar app where it is not showing my events as Busy / Tentative / or Out Of Office.

For example, I have these events set up here: Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office a09e9698-449a-4672-8dda-e5a27c5dc568?upload=true.png

I have Exam 1 set as "Out of Office," but as you can see above, Exam 1 on the Calendar is not showing the cross marks over it.

Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office 3fb6d32c-3751-4e01-8295-f7c2eae5d6f0?upload=true.png

I have tried Terminating and Resetting the app in Settings which fixes it temporarily. But after a few minutes, the cross/hash marks over events just diappear again:

Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office 3441cde8-024d-42e0-b6c3-54e06c639e9d?upload=true.png

Please help and thank you!

:)

Kenny_324, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ge285 Win User

Calendar options as All Day event or Tentative, Busy

On windows calendar there is an option to choose when making an event. Show as: Free, Tentative, Busy , Out of Office. What is the difference between these options? Do they affect the notification we receive on the Action Center when we make an event?
    Also if you make an event starting and ending at a certain time or if it’s an All Day event does this affect the notification we receive?

Ge285, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Calendar App no longer shows color/pattern for Show As: Working Elsewhere/Tentative/Busy/Out of Office

Yesterday, just after the Win 10 spring update (10.0.16299 Build 16299) downloaded, the Windows 10 Calendar App (Version 17.9226.21295.0) stopped showing events with the background pattern associated with how the event was classified ( Show As: Working
    Elsewhere/Tentative/Busy/Out of Office). Now all the events are just in regular type and there's no differentiation. Have looked at all the settings info and can't figure out how to re-enable this feature. Losing background patterns for events makes this
    app MUCH less usable.

zanzibar777, Jul 12, 2018
  4. asi14 Win User

Event in Calender App constantly switches to "Busy"

Whenever I add an event under my Gmail account, it enables me to file the event as "Free", "Tentative", "Busy", but not "Out of Office". If I put the event under "Out of Office", it automatically replaces it under "Busy". Any ways to resolve
    this issue?

asi14, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office - Similar Threads - Events Showing Tentative

2. How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding: Hello,The Mail and Calendar App from Microsoft for Windows was working beautifully for many years until today where I was not able to open the calendar app. I figured I would just do a quick fix by reinstalling the app. Wrong. When I reinstalled the app and synced the...
  3. How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding: Hello,The Mail and Calendar App from Microsoft for Windows was working beautifully for many years until today where I was not able to open the calendar app. I figured I would just do a quick fix by reinstalling the app. Wrong. When I reinstalled the app and synced the...
  4. Windows sign-in tentative...…

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows sign-in tentative...…: Hi,Somebody tried to log into my Windows account.Please, see the picture below:He/she tried to log into my account.I have their info erased in the picture.Is it possible to identify the owner?Thanks...
  5. Office and Skype for business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office and Skype for business: I am trying to have both my Office 365 applications and my Work Skype for business installed on my laptop. I have it on my desktop computer, but now I get an error message....
  6. Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home and Business 2019: I purchased Office Home and Business 2019 last night for a new laptop, but I already have Office Professional Plus 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-business-2019/db0592de-1f0d-487c-ad52-9911e3778353"
  7. Office Home and Business 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home and Business 2010: I purchased this product from Ebay. When I'm in Word and need to use the taskbar I keep getting an error message that says I need to purchase. I entered the product key code and it still won't give me access. What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks...
  8. User agenda shows tentative

in Windows 10 Customization
    User agenda shows tentative: Hi, We are having an issue with a user that shows her agenda as tentative when it's not. So when i try to invited her it's not possible because of this issue. The colours of the tentative are white and grey. We tried the following: - disconnect al devices, try with OWA...
  9. business subscription of Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    business subscription of Microsoft Office: Sorry, I couldn't figure out a more descriptive name for my questions . . . I have the business subscription of Microsoft Office. It's installed on my Desktop (dual boot, so two), Lenovo 14", HP 17" and my daughter's Lenovo Lappy. OK, so that's my five installations. When...
  10. MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer

in Windows 10 News
    MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer: Microsoft starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customers [img] Microsoft was expected to release Office 2016 to business customers with an Office Enterprise E4, ProPlus or subscription sometime this month. Today, the company started rolling out...