Windows 10: everlasting "Update and shut down" option

Discus and support everlasting "Update and shut down" option in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every time i want to power off my pc, instead the normal and usual "Shut down" option I get the typical "Update and shut down" which i guess is normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marcosdipaolo, May 23, 2017.

1. everlasting "Update and shut down" option

Every time i want to power off my pc, instead the normal and usual "Shut down" option I get the typical "Update and shut down" which i guess is normal if you are in the middle of an update process, but it doesn't matter how many times I restart / shut down, the "Update and shut down" option never left. I guess this is about the "creators update".
    Solution?

:)

marcosdipaolo, May 23, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, May 23, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it everlasting "Update and shut down" option :(

oh gawd wat to do ? everlasting "Update and shut down" option :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram everlasting "Update and shut down" option :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx everlasting "Update and shut down" option :)

musum, May 23, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

everlasting "Update and shut down" option

Here are some options you can try:
    Shut Down Computer in Windows 10

Note:
    The best option may be dependent on what type of shutdown you want.
    (See options listed under Option 8)

Thema:

everlasting "Update and shut down" option

1. everlasting "Update and shut down" option - Similar Threads - everlasting Update shut

2. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  3. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  4. Missing shut down option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing shut down option: Few days ago, when I tried to turn off my pc before going to bed, I noticed that shut down option was missing. I tried to look up on internet but any of the possible solutions weren't helpful. The only way I can turn off my pc is by using cmd with this command "shutdown /s /f...
  5. Missing shut down option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing shut down option: Few days ago, when I tried to turn off my pc before going to bed, I noticed that shut down option was missing. I tried to look up on internet but any of the possible solutions weren't helpful. The only way I can turn off my pc is by using cmd with this command "shutdown /s /f...
  6. Missing shut down option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC Restarts instead of shutting down when choosing "update and shut down" option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Restarts instead of shutting down when choosing "update and shut down" option: Basically title. I have had this issue forever.After installing updates I can choose between Update and Restart and Update and SHut down.But if I choose "update and shut down", the PC will install updates, then restart, install rest of the updates and be back to log-in...
  8. shut down option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shut down option: In the menu only 2 options namely 1 shut down and 2 restart are available. the other option " sleep " not available. how to get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-option/d834faea-1d65-494f-b981-cc7faa1c60e4
  9. No option to shut down without updating. Any workaround?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No option to shut down without updating. Any workaround?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harambewasabrother [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvfmv1/no_option_to_shut_down_without_updating_any/
  10. Shut down options after updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down options after updates: [img] I went to shut down my PC last night, after I have downloaded updates via Windows Update, and the shutdown menu came up with both Shutdown and Update and Shutdown. When I shut it down that night, I just clicked shutdown, but it is still here now. I don't want to click...