Windows 10: Evernote and more........

Discus and support Evernote and more........ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; http://atglyris7.idgcomm.com/t/78533/2388186/12163/0/ I posted a note to Wynona awhile back suggesting she use Evernote instead of her old hardcopy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roger, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Roger Win User

Evernote and more........

http://atglyris7.idgcomm.com/t/78533/2388186/12163/0/

I posted a note to Wynona awhile back suggesting she use Evernote instead of her old hardcopy notebook.
    I use Evernote free and have since 2008...............
    The link above from PCWorld explains the program and what's available much better than I ever could *Smile
    Kindle ebooks has about 20 ebooks written about Evernote and how to use it and I've managed to grab all of them for free.
    If you're not using Evernote I'd highly recommend taking a look at it *Huh
    The ability to clean all the garbage out of a web page and save it is my main use and then filing the pages where you can find them again.............. it can't be beat and the price can't either............
    *chuckle

:)

Roger, Apr 28, 2015

2. Tooltips in Notification Tray In Windows 10

This is not related to Evernote... I Have the same problem and I have not Evernote installed...

Startup ok, but after a few minutes gone... must be a Windows 10 bug...

Does anyone have a fix for this, want this tooltips back? Evernote and more........ :)

/

s.holmgren, Apr 28, 2015
  3. lumia 640xl problem

hello, yesterday my Lumia 640xl stopped so many apps, Whatsapp, transfer my data, Evernote, blue sky browser and others

I tried to reinstall these apps once more but didn't succeed except for the Evernote.

anyway I can't backup my contacts to reset my phone

thx

MustafaElgozamy, Apr 28, 2015
Thema:

Evernote and more........

1. Evernote and more........ - Similar Threads - Evernote more

2. I can not open evernote application and website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not open evernote application and website.: Windows 11 reports that "This website is blocked by your organization." However, I do not join domain my notebook with my office notebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-evernote-application-and-website/09ff6ef8-56f3-476f-a18e-4fab6f202907
  3. I can not open evernote application and website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open evernote application and website.: Windows 11 reports that "This website is blocked by your organization." However, I do not join domain my notebook with my office notebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-evernote-application-and-website/09ff6ef8-56f3-476f-a18e-4fab6f202907
  4. Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud: Hi there,I've used OneNote Importer to import Evernote Notebooks in enex files to OneNote for Windows 10 successfully except a few notes weren't imported but get a report with list of notes and reasons. However when I'm doing this again in my new HP Envy computer with Windows...
  5. Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud

Evernote import to OneNote don't show up in OneNote for a Windows 11 PC App either in Cloud: Hi there,I've used OneNote Importer to import Evernote Notebooks in enex files to OneNote for Windows 10 successfully except a few notes weren't imported but get a report with list of notes and reasons. However when I'm doing this again in my new HP Envy computer with Windows...
  6. Evernote needs admin to run; make taskbar link open in admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Evernote needs admin to run; make taskbar link open in admin: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. I use the Evernote app quite often, so I've pinned it to my taskbar. Lately this afternoon, actually, I noticed that when I start Evernote normally, I get messages that several processes need to be elevated, which never happened...
  7. Export files from Evernote

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export files from Evernote: How can I export some files from Evernote to OneNote? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-files-from-evernote/260490f1-2379-4c4e-8df4-0bac3e850bdb
  8. Wrong icons for Adobe Acrobat Reader and Evernote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong icons for Adobe Acrobat Reader and Evernote: Hi there! A while ago I noticed that Adobe Acrobat Reader icon in start menu changed to some weird icon that resembles multi-colored drop. Same thing happened to Evernote icon in start menu - it changed to the same multi-colored drop icon: [ATTACH] I can't change the...
  9. Problem importing content from Evernote to OneNote (StartOneNoteImport).

Problem importing content from Evernote to OneNote (StartOneNoteImport).: Hi All, When importing notes from Evernote to OneNote using StartOneNoteImport tool I get the following error: There was a problem with the request. Please try again later. error code: 40001 session id: {036dc359-7d91-437b-98ba-961788a61950} Anyone know how to fix...
  10. Evernote importer not working

Evernote importer not working: I have the Evernote for windows app installed and synced. The importer tool says it can not find my evernote files? What do I need to do differently. Using on a Surface with Windows 10 pro. ***Moved from OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home***...