Windows 10: Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem

Discus and support Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I installed Evernote and for stickies on desktop also Evernote Sticky Notes. I was using it earlier with Windows 8 and it was working - but sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MIRKOSOFT, Jul 28, 2018.

1. MIRKOSOFT Win User

Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem

Hi!

I installed Evernote and for stickies on desktop also Evernote Sticky Notes.
    I was using it earlier with Windows 8 and it was working - but sync account process I remember not.

When I start Sticky Notes it forces account to sync selection.
    I was following instructions in window:

Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem [​IMG]

but after account creation or login, I tried to request activation link - result is always the same:

Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem [​IMG]

Error 411 - any length req'd.
    Of cource, creating or login outside without selecting account (Evernote, GDrive or DropBox) in this window and request of activation causes zero length.

So, how to going forward with?

Thank you all for help.
    Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, Jul 28, 2018

2. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Try the steps listed
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Jul 28, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem - Similar Threads - Evernote Sticky Notes

2. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  3. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  4. sticky notes not syncing

sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  5. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  7. Sticky Notes not syncing

Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  8. Sticky notes not syncing

Sticky notes not syncing: For some reason I have to reset my pc, but after i reset my pc my sticky notes won't sync. I cannot see my old notes. If I am creating a new one, that too is not syncing.The error says "We're having trouble connecting with the Sticky Notes server right now, but we'll keep...
  9. Sticky notes won't sync?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky notes won't sync?: So i just factory reset my pc Cause it had a virus, Apparently.. And so i put everything about my account, Including sticky notes, Since i have important things on there. All of my sticky notes were there, Both new and old, But when i clicked on them, It said "We're having...
  10. sticky note syncing

sticky note syncing: Question. I can type the word "House" on a Sticky Note and it saves in the cloud. I can open that same sticky note in outlook.com and read "House". I can open outlook on my computer, go to notes and open the note and read "House". With that said.... I DRAW a house on a...