Windows 10: every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working

Discus and support every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have been having minor problems with my W10 which are resolved after a restart. Reliability Report shows that nearly every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Polterry, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Polterry Win User

every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working

I have been having minor problems with my W10 which are resolved after a restart. Reliability Report shows that nearly every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working. I have gone through the CBS / SFC / DISM processes, including downloading / mounting a W10 ISO, in Brink's tutorials without any real success. The next step is a Refresh. I am reluctant to do this because of the time involved including the need to reinstall all / most of my programs. My W10 is a clean install and I had to contact MS for activation by the helpdesk. I now cannot see my registration no. in full whichs means probably another link-up with MS.
    All in all a lot of hassle to solve a relatively small itch.
    Is there a simpler way to eliminate my svchost error?

:)

Polterry, Jan 14, 2016

2. Every day my Start Menu stops working on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Suggest you to please get in touch with our
    TechNet team through below link to resolve the issue:

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Our TechNet team will assist you better in this regard.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 14, 2016
  3. Every day my Start Menu stops working on Windows 10.

Original Title: Win Start menu

Hello,

I appreciate any help, but please be sure to read the entire post before attempting to answer. I have tried multiple fixes, and have other issues with those. I'm the IT director at my organization, I've google this extensively with
    out any permanent fix. Thanks in advanced for any help that you can provide. My environment will be listed below.

Every day my Start Menu stops working. My solution is to run in the powershell:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

After a restart the system runs fine, until the next day when it begins to fail again.

I also then get a series of failing event errors:

Activation of app Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy!App failed with error: The app didn't start. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

DISM and SFC both fail too...

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.10586.0

Image Version: 10.0.10586.0

[==========================100.0%==========================]

Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.

Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see Configure a Windows Repair Source.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

SFC...

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For

example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not

supported in offline servicing scenarios.

Finally my environment:

I'm running a workstation on WIN2012 active directory local domain. This is important to note because I do not have an email address associated with the user profile. I upgraded the workstation from Win8 to this edition. I have
    several group policies, RSOPs available on request (They'll have to be redacted).

System Info

Host Name: XXXXXXXXXXX

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Configuration: Member Workstation

OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free

Registered Owner: Operator

Registered Organization:

Product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA081

Original Install Date: 3/7/2016, 12:35:57 PM

System Boot Time: 4/4/2016, 12:00:43 AM

System Manufacturer: LENOVO

System Model: 10A7003SUS

System Type: x64-based PC

Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.

[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3 GenuineIntel ~3601 Mhz

BIOS Version: LENOVO FBKTB9AUS, 11/13/2015

Windows Directory: C:\WINDOWS

System Directory: C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1

System Locale: en-us;English (United States)

Input Locale: en-us;English (United States)

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Total Physical Memory: 8,116 MB

Available Physical Memory: 4,104 MB

Virtual Memory: Max Size: 16,308 MB

Virtual Memory: Available: 11,563 MB

Virtual Memory: In Use: 4,745 MB

Page File Location(s): C:\pagefile.sys

Domain: xxxxxxxxx.local

Logon Server: \\XXXXXXXXXXX

Hotfix(s): 6 Hotfix(s) Installed.

[01]: KB3136561

[02]: KB3139907

[03]: KB3140741

[04]: KB3140743

[05]: KB3140768

[06]: KB3144756

Network Card(s): 1 NIC(s) Installed.

[01]: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM

Connection Name: Local Area Connection

DHCP Enabled: Yes

DHCP Server: 10.0.x.x

IP address(es)

[01]: 10.0.x.xx

Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes

Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: No

Second Level Address Translation: Yes

Data Execution Prevention Available: Yes

Sean Vinsick, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working

1. every day svchost.exe_Mapsbroker stops working - Similar Threads - every svchost exe_Mapsbroker

2. Greetings,, Timesynch stops working every 7th day.. Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greetings,, Timesynch stops working every 7th day.. Windows 11..: escriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\tzsync.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: CLR20r3Problem Signature 01: tzsync.exeProblem Signature 02: 6.2.22000.1Problem Signature 03: c1f1cb97Problem Signature 04: mscorlibProblem Signature 05: 4.8.4420.0Problem...
  3. Greetings,, Timesynch stops working every 7th day.. Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Greetings,, Timesynch stops working every 7th day.. Windows 11..: escriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\tzsync.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: CLR20r3Problem Signature 01: tzsync.exeProblem Signature 02: 6.2.22000.1Problem Signature 03: c1f1cb97Problem Signature 04: mscorlibProblem Signature 05: 4.8.4420.0Problem...
  4. svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    svchost upload a lot about 1-2 g a day!: Hi i have problem with svchost, recently it always upload and its make me crazy! it is a virus? its normal? and a lot of svchost are working about 20-30 i cant even upload a photo with this problem : \ the problem is svchost.exeTEREDO its upload more than others i...
  5. Crashes every day,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes every day,: Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crashes-every-day/d4529fa5-387e-478a-bea5-d4044b7be9e0
  6. SVCHOST keeps downloading updates even if i set it to work in another time of the day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SVCHOST keeps downloading updates even if i set it to work in another time of the day: I'm using this pc for gaming and, having the time to play in the evening only, i decided to set windows update to work outside the time i'm at the pc. This means the pc is off when windows update should download the files. Sometimes when i play i notice svchost is...
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  8. Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot: Hello, Every few days, I'm on Chrome and Internet stops working suddenly. Here is the picture. Read the text below... [ATTACH] Only a reboot fixes the issue and gives me a few days again. What may be the issue? How to fix that? Thank you...
  9. SVCHost CDPUserSvc using 25% of CPU every startup !!

SVCHost CDPUserSvc using 25% of CPU every startup !!: For at least a month now SVCHost.exe -k unistacksvcgroup -s CDPUserSvc has been loading with every new boot or restart and using a huge 1/4 of my quad core CPU!! I can only end it by using the kill function in Process Explorer every time - please see screenshots below...
  10. svchost

svchost: An aplication in the path C:\Windows\syswow\ is running in the background and it consumes 60% of my cpu how to i stop it? I think it as something about Net Framework our something like that but im not sure. My Windows version is 1607...
Tags: