Windows 10: Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

Discus and support Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am having nothing but frustrating issues with my PC crashing during various games. It is newly built and has crashed with 5 tested games so far.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phil D'Alimonte, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

Hi,I am having nothing but frustrating issues with my PC crashing during various games. It is newly built and has crashed with 5 tested games so far.I have minidump files, how can they be reviewed for any possible answers to my problem?

:)

Phil D'Alimonte, Feb 12, 2024

2. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Jetiemann Win User
    PC crashing. Minidump file

Windows 11

AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super

NVMe Samsung SSD 970

16GB Ram

PC crashes when starting or playing games. I've done a memory check and it comes out okay. I completely wiped the computer and started fresh and it made no difference.

Minidump File:

041423-7484-01.dmp

Jetiemann, Feb 12, 2024
  4. neogeo119 Win User

Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

Windows 10 reboots constantly

Original title: Bugcheck reboots constantly on Windows 10 PC

Tried to review the events and dump files but cannot solve the issue.

The PC is constantly rebooting itself.

I have uploaded the minidump here: http://1drv.ms/1PMmKNq

If someone could share some thoughts and suggest really appreciate. Thanks.

neogeo119, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

1. Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review - Similar Threads - Every Game constantly

2. Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build: I built a new PC and am having constant issues running games and trying to isolate the issue. Here are my specs:OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2CPU: i9-14900K 3.20 GHzGPU: GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Driver date Jul 10, 2024MOBO: ASRock Z790 Steel Legend Wifi BIOS updated 16.02 Jul 3,...
  3. Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review: Hi,I am having nothing but frustrating issues with my PC crashing during various games. It is newly built and has crashed with 5 tested games so far.I have minidump files, how can they be reviewed for any possible answers to my problem?...
  4. BSOD Minidump files for review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Minidump files for review: I upgraded to Windows 11 and have been having terrible system stability. Here are the files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ol3imY7eEWnGnhXNUkNUqNUamjMhYaDF/view?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD Minidump files for review

BSOD Minidump files for review: I upgraded to Windows 11 and have been having terrible system stability. Here are the files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ol3imY7eEWnGnhXNUkNUqNUamjMhYaDF/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build: I have tested all hardware components and they all passed. I also sent the motherboard back to the retailer for testing and they found no faults. It either crashes right after I exit BIOS or randomly while in use not doing anything demanding.I did a fresh install of Windows...
  7. Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build

Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build: I have tested all hardware components and they all passed. I also sent the motherboard back to the retailer for testing and they found no faults. It either crashes right after I exit BIOS or randomly while in use not doing anything demanding.I did a fresh install of Windows...
  8. Minidump review ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump review ?: Hi,Dump file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vZsS3qMzXZUCe80OGPssU0_buoBg1n57/view?usp=sharingWhen I log into any game, the ssd usage goes to 100% with uncertain intervals and the system hangs. Then I get BSOD error. This happens sometimes when I put the game in the...
  9. Minidump review ?

Minidump review ?: Hi,Dump file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vZsS3qMzXZUCe80OGPssU0_buoBg1n57/view?usp=sharingWhen I log into any game, the ssd usage goes to 100% with uncertain intervals and the system hangs. Then I get BSOD error. This happens sometimes when I put the game in the...
  10. PC Completly Crashes On Every Game Build 10041

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Completly Crashes On Every Game Build 10041: Whenever I try to run any game on my PC after 1 minute, everything freezes and I have to reboot. I've tried rolling back my graphics drivers but that didn't work either. 4831