Windows 10: Every time I press Win+G this pops up

Discus and support Every time I press Win+G this pops up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PraneethMentey, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

Every time I press Win+G this pops up [​IMG]

Every time I press Win+G this pops up

:)

PraneethMentey, Jun 22, 2018

2. Still getting the "press win + g to open game bar" after uninstalling the XBox app

For me this all started while looking for some screen video recording software within Windows 10. Google searches suggested that I start the XBOX app. I did and as part of the instructions used Windows key + G key sequence. I'm not a gamer and the XBOX app
    didn't seem to give me the solution I wanted so I stopped the XBOX app and assumed that would be the end of things.

Since then I've been receiving the "press win + g to open game bar" message pop up at random times. To get rid of it I hovered the cursor over the pop-up window and it gave the opportunity to "Click here to not show this message"

Hope that helps.

SamaParkPapa, Jun 22, 2018
  3. Kaivu Win User
    Pressing the letter G open Game bar

Since upgrading to Windows 10, sometimes I have an issue where I can't type "g." When I press the "g" key, something called a "Game Bar" pops up. I looked online for a way to turn off the Game Bar, so I did that. But I still can't
    type "g" at all. The only way I know how to fix this is to restart my laptop, but it's very inconvenient to do this every time.

Most of the time, when I start up my laptop, there are no issues with typing "g." This issue shows up randomly. Can someone please help? It's very annoying pasting the letter "g" every time I need to type it.

(No, there's nothing wrong with my physical "g" key.)

Can't type the letter "G" on Windows 10- Original Title

Kaivu, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Every time I press Win+G this pops up - Similar Threads - Every press Win+G

2. Why is an emoji window popping up every time I press the space bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is an emoji window popping up every time I press the space bar?: Every time i hit the spacebar it’s pulling up an emoji shortcut window. I’m not hitting a combination, just the spacebar and I can use it normally anymore. Is there a way to turn this off?...
  3. Why is an emoji window popping up every time I press the space bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is an emoji window popping up every time I press the space bar?: Every time i hit the spacebar it’s pulling up an emoji shortcut window. I’m not hitting a combination, just the spacebar and I can use it normally anymore. Is there a way to turn this off?...
  4. Why is an emoji window popping up every time I press the space bar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. This pop ups every time I open my computer

This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  6. Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.

Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.: Every time that I try to install a program by clicking on the setup.exe file, the Windows store pops up and asks me if I want to search the Microsoft Store for the app that I am trying to install. The strange thing is this only happens when I install a program and never does...
  7. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In: I upgraded my Nvidia GPU drivers to a hotfix version, 461.51, which installed with a constant "NVIDIA Web Helper.exe -Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.0dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the...
  8. xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record: error message: für den Windows-Desktop oder den Datei explorer sind keine Gaming funktionen verfügbare sorry if this is german, my PC also wont let me take screen shots :/...
  9. Volume bar goes to zero every time I press "G" "H" and "backspace"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume bar goes to zero every time I press "G" "H" and "backspace": For some reason every time I press the "G" "H" and "backspace" key my volume bar always goes down to zero. I have no idea why this happens. Any ways to fix it?...
  10. I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Masterez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emelld/i_will_pop_up_every_time_you_switch_the_language/