Windows 10: Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates

Discus and support Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Each time I run the troubleshooter, it says I have pending updates that needs to be downloaded and installed. After I click "apply fix," it shows 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Abc123, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Abc123 Win User

Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates

Each time I run the troubleshooter, it says I have pending updates that needs to be downloaded and installed. After I click "apply fix," it shows 2 problems found: "service registration is missing or corrupt" and "check for pending updates," both which say "fixed" with green check marks beside them. What is the problem?

:)

Abc123, Apr 15, 2017
  2. lintunen Win User

Windows Update troubleshooter stuck in an endless loop

I have been experiencing problems with applying Windows Updates so I tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter. This appears to be stuck in a loop. Each time I run it, it tells me a pending update needs to be installed it. It says it "fixes" it but
    only to repeat the process every time I run it.

I have been using the "Show or Hide updates" troubleshooter package, I am not sure if that leads to this symptom?

lintunen, Apr 15, 2017
  3. updates still waiting to install from Windows 10

The same here.

I ran the Troubleshooting method and it fixed one error but after that the windows update is still pending for 13 updates showing "Downloading update 2%" for long period of time.

Hence: Downloading update was stuck at 59% before running the troubleshooting.

SALEH ALAYYOUBI, Apr 15, 2017
  4. Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates

Hi Abc123

Not sure if you are on Creators Update or Anniversary. If you are Anniversary when you start the the Update Trouble shooter please click on Advance, left had side, then run as administrator. The need to do this was eliminated, from what I can see, in the Creators Update.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 16, 2017
Thema:

Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates

1. Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates - Similar Threads - Every run Update

2. window update error shows every time, without showing any pending updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window update error shows every time, without showing any pending updates: pl provide solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-error-shows-every-time-without/4f31b986-9aa1-4725-97d4-86a6e5d6277f
  3. window update error shows every time, without showing any pending updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window update error shows every time, without showing any pending updates: pl provide solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-error-shows-every-time-without/4f31b986-9aa1-4725-97d4-86a6e5d6277f
  4. Windows update troubleshooter stuck on checking for pending restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update troubleshooter stuck on checking for pending restart: My windows update page is blank and wont load to i used the troubleshooter and its been on checking for pending restart for 20 minutes is there a fix to this?...
  5. Windows update troubleshooter stuck on checking for pending restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update troubleshooter stuck on checking for pending restart: My windows update page is blank and wont load to i used the troubleshooter and its been on checking for pending restart for 20 minutes is there a fix to this?...
  6. Windows update troubleshooter stuck on checking for pending restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows update shows up to date every time I try to update

Windows update shows up to date every time I try to update: Hi all, I have been trying to update to windows 10 version 2009, aka, 20H2for a while now. Every time I run the update utility from the settings, it tells me the OS is up to date even when a new version is out. Any help would be highly appreciated. PS: Don't tell me to...
  8. Update Pending

Update Pending: Dear Sir/Madam, i'm using windows 10 Pro 1909. When i got 2004?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-pending/026acb1a-9b52-434c-bb08-e98e243df14d
  9. Windows 10 shows updates as "pending download" perpetually. Ran "Update troubleshooter"...

Windows 10 shows updates as "pending download" perpetually. Ran "Update troubleshooter"...: Ran "Update troubleshooter" multiple times, no luck. Version is 1803. Updates are still piling up and showing as "pending download". I went and enabled downloading over metered connections - same thing....
  10. Windows Update Troubleshooter Always Finds Pending Update To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Troubleshooter Always Finds Pending Update To Fix: Running Windows 10, 1703. I had an issue applying KB4041676 (which I resolved) but during the course of fixing that I ran the Windows update troubleshooter. I have no pending updates and my system is up to date according to Windows Update checker. But the troubleshooter...