Windows 10: Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

Discus and support Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ahmed Issa2, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

:)

Ahmed Issa2, Jun 11, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 11, 2024
  3. David042 Win User
    Very intermittent blue screen only when laptop starts

Damn!!!! I had updated the HP BIOS but the very int3ermittant blue screen happened again. The screen says the it is collecting information, but I don't think it does. No minidump is created and the laptop immediately reboots. I looked at Windows event viewer and this is the only Error that was listed at the time of the blue screen. Don't know what this means but don't think this is the problem. "SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\BELLA$ via https://INTC-KeyId-17a00575d05e58e38...lates/Aik/scep failed: GetCACaps Method: GET(78ms) Stage: GetCACaps The server name or address could not be resolved 0x80072ee7 (WinHttp: 12007 ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED)" Remember, I had run all hardware diagnostics more than once and never found a problem. Any suggestions of what to try next????????????????

David042, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

1. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why - Similar Threads - Every start laptop

2. I get the "Blue screen of death" every time i boot my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the "Blue screen of death" every time i boot my laptop.: But it doesn't go on forever... the laptop restarts after the "Blue screen of death" and boots normally into windows. Anyone have a solution for this?...
  3. I get the "Blue screen of death" every time i boot my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get the "Blue screen of death" every time i boot my laptop.: But it doesn't go on forever... the laptop restarts after the "Blue screen of death" and boots normally into windows. Anyone have a solution for this?...
  4. I get the "Blue screen of death" every time i boot my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why: Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-start-my-laptop-i-get-the-blue-screen/d7848526-827b-4f43-ae6a-e11ce87e6107
  6. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why: Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-start-my-laptop-i-get-the-blue-screen/d7848526-827b-4f43-ae6a-e11ce87e6107
  7. Every time I load a game it will get to the start screen then I get blue screened almost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I load a game it will get to the start screen then I get blue screened almost...: Every time I load a game on steam within 10-15 minutes it crashes with some error code and a blue screen and everything else works just not my games...
  8. Every time I load a game it will get to the start screen then I get blue screened almost...

Every time I load a game it will get to the start screen then I get blue screened almost...: Every time I load a game on steam within 10-15 minutes it crashes with some error code and a blue screen and everything else works just not my games...
  9. Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I...: Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I turn on my pc even though I contacted support multiple times. Restarting it doesn’t fix it so then I click advanced options and turn off the pc. Then in a couple minutes I turn it on and...
  10. Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally.: Hi there, I have a somewhat curious issue. Whenever I shutdown my laptop and then restart it a bit later ~ 30min. I first get a blue screen with varying error messages. The laptop then restarts and I can work normally. While actually using the laptop I don't have any...