Windows 10: Everyday something deleted or not working properly

Discus and support Everyday something deleted or not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there anyway to lock settings on a computer? I feel like everyday Microsoft is changing something (or moving) and takes me hours to refigure. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KelleyChristy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Everyday something deleted or not working properly

Is there anyway to lock settings on a computer? I feel like everyday Microsoft is changing something (or moving) and takes me hours to refigure. Also using Photos app to take stills from videos. Will come up saying needs to put video in full screen for editing but closes program. Im about ready to throw this thing through the Windows!! Please help.....

:)

KelleyChristy, Aug 25, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 25, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Everyday something deleted or not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Everyday something deleted or not working properly

1. Everyday something deleted or not working properly - Similar Threads - Everyday something deleted

2. Something like this happening everyday,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something like this happening everyday,: there's no cure of that besides of resetting PC, I have no viruses, no trash files and a lot of free disc space.......and a good PC, I spend 7000 PLN something like 1700$ on something like this, well...
  3. Something like this happening everyday,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something like this happening everyday,: there's no cure of that besides of resetting PC, I have no viruses, no trash files and a lot of free disc space.......and a good PC, I spend 7000 PLN something like 1700$ on something like this, well...
  4. Everyday it's something new. Windows is a joke, ZIP files edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everyday it's something new. Windows is a joke, ZIP files edition: Hi - hope you all liked my rant the other day because I have another one. Kinda crazy to think, but you're kinda forced to wonder: have MS devs never used a computer before... or are they not humans... or are they just not all that good at their job?ZIP files - I shouldn't be...
  5. Wifi adapter missing and not working properly everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter missing and not working properly everyday: Hello, microsoft team and members.I found the wifi adapters missing questions, but none of them has not worked well for me.My computer is a HP notebook PC, windows 10.What happens is that wifi adapter sometimes let me connect to a certain network, but after a while,...
  6. Wifi adapter missing and not working properly everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter missing and not working properly everyday: Hello, microsoft team and members.I found the wifi adapters missing questions, but none of them has not worked well for me.My computer is a HP notebook PC, windows 10.What happens is that wifi adapter sometimes let me connect to a certain network, but after a while,...
  7. Wifi adapter missing and not working properly everyday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Deleted something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted something: My son has an Acer laptop. In an attempt to make more space, it appears he deleted something ne shouldnt have. Now it wont start up. It starts, but none of the programs load. I click on the windows menu and nothing. Even trying to use the window button, nothing. Any ideas on...
  9. Deleting something in startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting something in startup: I have Windows 10. I've had an Advent app come up on startup for about two years that I want to get rid of and I need to get advice on how to get ris of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-something-in-startup/1768b5ca-4df4-4e95-a6ad-907e38e56fe7
  10. Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly: Hi. Around 3 weeks ago I started to have some problems with Gmail. At first I thought there were some issues with Gmail, but now I am not so sure, because the same exact problem happened again. So, basic problems: Gmail icons as Delete, Forward,... are invisible. When I go...